Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme | yeshasvini health card apply online | yeshasvini health insurance scheme benefits 2023 | Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme
Central and state government has taken the various steps to provide the quality health facilities to the public of our country. Due to the high medical treatment cost it become difficult for people form economically backward section and lower class people to get treatment and surgeries. Apart from the government there are many scheme which is started by the Trust Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023 is one of them.
Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmer Health Care Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, implementation, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
On November 14th 2002, the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme is started by the former chief minister of Karnataka S.M.Krishna but the Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme become operation in 2013. This Karnataka health insurance scheme is one of the biggest self-funded health care schemes in India. The scheme provides health coverage to informal workers in the lower-middle and middle-income groups of Karnataka.
Under this scheme medical facilities at a reasonable cost will be provided to farmers across the state with the help of cooperative societies registered with the Karnataka Department of Cooperation. To avail the benfits of this Karnataka health insurane scream the applicant have to be member of co-operative society for a minimum duration of 3 months. A rural Yashaswini member can avail of free medical surgeries up to Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 2 lakh, while an urban member can avail of treatment up to Rs 1.75 lakh for single admission and up to Rs 2.50 lakh for multiple hospitalizations can claim.
Members of self-help groups such as weavers, fishermen cooperatives, beedi workers, and women power groups, who have financial transactions with cooperatives or banks, are eligible for the scheme.
|Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
|Government Of Karnataka
|The Department of Cooperatives, Govt Of Karnataka
|14th November 2002
|Farmers Members of co-operative society of Karnataka.
|To provides cost-effective medical facilities to farmers
Objective of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
The main objective of Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme is to provide the affordable and quality health facilities to the farmers of Karnataka who are the member of co-operative society registered with the Department of Cooperation.
Key Points And Features Of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
- Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care scheme is for the farmers of Karnataka who are members of co-operative society.
- The policy can be availed by a newborn baby to a person with a maximum age of below 75 years
- To get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant should be member of co-operative society for a minimum duration of 3 months.
- The enrollment period for the scheme are done on the month opf July to October.
- The scheme begins from 1st June and ends on 31st May of the next year.
- Members of self-help groups such as weavers, fishermen cooperatives, beedi workers, and women power groups, who have financial transactions with cooperatives or banks, are eligible for the scheme.
- This scheme covers 803 surgical procedures.
- A rural Yashaswini member can avail of free medical surgeries up to Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 2 lakh, while an urban member can avail of treatment up to Rs 1.75 lakh for single admission and up to Rs 2.50 lakh for multiple hospitalizations can claim.
- A fixed amount needs to be contributed by the beneficiaries annually. ₹300 was the yearly member contribution for the Rural Yeshasvini Scheme and ₹710 for Nagara Yeshasvini Scheme for 2017-18.
Yeshasvini Farmers Health Care Trust
The Governing Body of the Trust consists of five senior officers, who report to the Principal Secretary, of the Department of Cooperation. The Governing Body also includes five renowned doctors from across the state, as listed in the table below:
|Principal Secretary, Cooperation Department, Government of Karnataka
|List of Doctors
Funding Of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
In India the Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme is a self-funded health care scheme. To avail the benefits of this health insurance scheme the beneficiary has to pay a fixed amounted to Rs.210 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
The eligibility criteria to apply for Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant’s age should be less than 75 years.
- Applicant should be the member of Co-operative society. An applicant can become a member of a cooperative society six months before the start of the scheme.
- Applicant should not belong to rural areas of cities and corporations in the state.
- Family members of beneficiary can also avail benefits of the Yeshasvini health card even if they are not members of a rural co-operative society.
Documents Required for Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
Documents required while applying for the Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme are as follows:
- Age Proof.
- Residence Certificate.
- A document certifying the membership of a person in rural or urban co-operative societies.
Medical Services Provide Under Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Surgical Oncology
- Vascular Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dog bite
- Neonatal care
- Accidents during operation of agricultural implements
- Electrics shocks
- Normal Delivery
Medical Services Exclusion Under Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
The medical services which are excluded under Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme are:
- Diagnostic Investigations
- Burns Cases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Follow-up Treatment
- Medico-Legal Cases
- Cosmetic surgery
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Kidney and Heart Transplants
- Dental Surgeries
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Artificial Limb
- Skin Grafting
- Inpatient medical treatment
Hospital Network Under Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
Under Yeshasvini Co-Operative Farmers Health Care Scheme, there are 730 network hospitals. The list of the networked hospitals are following:
|Number Of Hospitals
At the staring of scheme, yeshasvini health card was provided to the beneficiaries but after 2008-2009, the card was replaced with a Unique Health Identification form. Yashaswini Health Yojana UHID form contains details like name of the main member and his/her family, age, relation etc. You will get the UHID from your local co-opeartive society.
How To Register For Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme?
- Anyone who is the member of co-operative society for a minimum duration of 3 months can register for the scheme.
- Registration of new members and renewal of existing members is done in all cooperative societies from May to June.
- You can visit your local co-operative society and apply for the scheme, you have to pay a small amount of Rs 210 per year.
- After paying the premium amount, you will receive a receipt from the local cooperative society.
- Then you will receive a Unique Health Identification (UHID) form, which needs to be submitted when seeking health services.
How to Claim Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme?
There are 730 private and government hospital which has tie-up with the trust are involved in the implementation of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme. As per the norms of the panel, the network hospitals are sanctioned by the Trust for providing medical facilities. Management Support Service Provider (MSP) arranges cashless hospitalization through these 730 network hospitals.
- First of all, you have to visit the network hospital that the trust recognises and approves by the trust.
- A coordinating officer of the network hospital will check the UHID card of the beneficiary.
- Then the beneficiary has to pay the enrollment fee.
- The beneficiary will then undergoes a preliminary diagnosis and some basic medical tests.
- Based on the initial diagnosis, the network hospital will send a pre-authorization request online along with supporting documents to the MSP.
- The doctor appointed by the MSP will examine the request and the approval will be given within a day.
- The beneficiary will be provided cashless treatment by the network hospital while taking into account the restrictions outlined in the program.
- After patient discharge, the hospital will submit the original bill, discharge summary, and other medical documents to the MSP for claim settlement.
- The Trust will settle the claim with the Network Hospital through MSP within 45 days of receipt of the document.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.