Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Scheme | deen dayal divyangjan pension online registration | deen dayal divyangjan pension amount | handicapped pension online application assam | deen dayal divyangjan pension online apply
Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Scheme:-
The Assam government distributes pensions to the state’s handicapped citizens. People who are unable to afford or earn a living are eligible for government pensions. In Assam, there are two types of pensions available to handicapped persons. The Indira Gandhi Nation Disability Pension is the first, while the Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Acholi is the second. The first is given by the Union government, while the second is provided by the Assam state government. This enables handicapped persons in the state to get necessities for survival. This also aids them in obtaining social and financial support, which they are unable to obtain due to societal rejection. The pension gives disabled individuals more clout in society.
Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Scheme 2023
In pursuance of the Persons with Disability Act, 1995 (now replaced by the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016), the Social Welfare Department, Assam has been taking different welfare schemes for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) with a view to empower them. So that they could face various fields with their unique abilities. As such, the “Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Scheme” has been undertaken during 2018-19 which has been considered to be one of the most beneficial schemes under the Social Welfare Department, Assam. To know all the details regarding this scheme then read this article till the end.
Pension Scheme Objective
The main goal of this scheme is to provide a monthly pension of $1,000/- to each differently-abled person for health care. All the persons with disabilities having Disability Certificates issued by the competent Govt. authority of Health Services of the Districts of Assam will be covered under the scheme of “Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Scheme”. The RPwD Act of 2016 has identified 21 different types of disabilities.
The beneficiary will get a ₹1,000 monthly pension.
Important Points About Scheme
- The District Social Welfare Officer will serve as the Nodal Officer for the scheme’s implementation in the District.
- While filling out the form, it is also important to ensure that the beneficiary’s name (capital/small letter, spelling, etc.) matches the name as printed in the Bank Pass Book while preparing the list, as this will invariably be required to make the Bank Authority facilitate the transaction process.
- The district’s suggested list of beneficiaries shall be regarded as eligible to receive a pension under the program until situations of death or shifting of any of the beneficiaries emerge.
- There is no maximum or objective number of beneficiaries for any district. When new beneficiaries are validated by the District Level Selection Committee, the District Level Selection Committee may transmit an additional list an unlimited number of times.
- The applicant should be a resident of Assam.
- The applicant should have a Disability Certificate possessing 40% of disability and above issued by the competent Govt. Authority of Health Services of the district.
- No educational qualification is required.
- There will be no age limit.
- The applicant should have his/her own Bank Account Number of any Nationalized Bank.
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhaar card, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate of Assam
- Passport-size photo
- Disability Certificate(40% disability or above) issued by the competent Govt. Authority of Health Services of the district.
- Bank details i.e. IFSC Code of the Bank etc. (photocopy of Front page of Bank passbook to be enclosed)
Important Note=> The Joint Account with Father/Mother or Legal Guardian will be considered in certain cases, such as minors/mentally retarded/ill beneficiaries, etc.
Offline Application Process
- The individual seeking to apply for the pension must provide the relevant information completely in the specified manner.
- The application form will be available at no cost through the District Social Welfare Officer’s or Child Development Project Officers’ local offices.
- The candidate must properly fill out the application form and attach all essential papers to it. The application form must be submitted to the District Social Welfare Office in the required format.
- The authorized authority for verifying the contents of the applications (Application Form attached) will be the District Social Welfare Officer of the concerned district. After reviewing the applications, the District Social Welfare Officer will convene a meeting of the District Level Selection Committee, which the government will form and notify.
- The District Level Selection Committee must finalize the list of beneficiaries while adhering to all qualifying requirements. The District Level Selection Committee shall suggest and approve the final list for submission to the Directorate for further action in line with the financial sanction and direct transfer of funds to the NC Nos. of beneficiaries via the DBT system.
Other Important Posts on Our Site
The applicant will be regarded qualified for the plan if he or she possesses a Disability Certificate with a 40% or higher disability issued by the appropriate government Authority of Health Services of the district.
No, Only Offline Mode.
The application forms will be available at no cost from the District Social Welfare Officers’ or Child Development Project Officers’ local offices.