Free Sewing Machine Scheme | Pradhanmantri Silai Machine Yojana Registration Form
Free Sewing Machine Scheme has been inaugurated by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Basically, the scheme is all about providing employment to the women of the country so that they’ll be not dependent on others and there will be some source of income for them. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives, the application process, and many more. So to know more stay connected with us.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The scheme launched by the Prime Minister of our country is beneficial for all the women who belong to the economically weaker section and comes under the labor category of both urban and rural areas of the country. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide free sewing machines to more than 50,000 women. Nowadays it’s very important for a woman to be self-dependent and employed so keeping this in mind the government provided free sewing machines so that women can get employment, and there will be a source of income, they can handle their own expenses, can take care of themselves and their families.
|Free Sewing Machine Scheme Highlights|
|About||Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched by||By our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Benefits||Will be provided by free sewing machine|
|Beneficiaries||Women’s who belong to the economically weaker section|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the Government is to provide a Free Sewing Machine to the economically weaker women of the country by the Central government.
- Through this, they can sew clothes at home and can earn a good income, and can look after their families and themselves.
- Through this, they can raise their living standards and can live happily.
- As soon as they’ll start earning there will rise of confidence in them.
Benefits availed under Free Sewing Machine Scheme are as follows:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the working women of the country who belong to the economically weaker section of society.
- Under this scheme, all the working women of the country will be provided Free Sewing Machines by the government.
- Women can earn a good income by getting the clothes of the people sitting at home by getting a free sewing machine, and will also be provided employment opportunities.
- More than 50,000 women will be provided free sewing machines in every state by the central government.
An applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The age of women applying under the Free Sewing Machine scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the husband of the working women should not exceed Rs. 12000.
- Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible under Free Sewing Machine scheme.
- Widows and disabled women of the country can also avail of this scheme.
Following documents are required for enrollment:-
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Identity card
- Disabled medical certificate if disabled
- Destitute widow certificate(If a woman is a widow)
- Community certificate
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
States implemented under the scheme
The following states are implemented under the scheme:-
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
You need to follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly go to the official website of the scheme.
- After that download the application form and fill in all the important details like Name, address, mobile number, Aadhar number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your documents to your respective office by attaching the photocopy to your application form.
- Once the verification is done you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
If you want to download the application form then click on the link given below:-
If you come across any query then contact on the following:-
National Informatics Centre
A4B4, 3rd Floor, A Block
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you