CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka 2021 |CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka Application Form | CM Self Employment Scheme | Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme Registration Form
CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka –The government of Karnataka to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth in the state Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme has been started.Under this scheme, the state government is providing loans for self-employment to the rural entrepreneurs of the state. And the subsidy on loan will also be provided. In this article, we are providing you information about Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka 2021
Chief Minister of Self Employment Scheme has been launched to promote self-employment in the state. The government has started the scheme as per the order of the district officials of Karnataka Khadi and Village Industries Board and the joint director of the Department of Industries and Commerce. The main objective of this scheme is to create self-employment opportunities in the state. And to make the youth self-sufficient in rural areas.
For this, entrepreneur development training is also provided to the youth of the state. Under this scheme, youth are provided loans up to a maximum of 10 Rs lakh per unit by the government. Under the Chief Minister of Self Employment Scheme, general category applicants will have to provide 10% of the project cost themselves. And SC / ST / OBC / Women, Ex-servicemen, 5% will be payable to physically challenged people. All public sector banks and regional rural banks will act as financial agencies for the scheme.
Criteria of Project For CM Self Employment Scheme
The loan is being provided under the Chief Minister of Self Employment Scheme based on the criteria of the following self-employment project.
- The project should be in a rural area.
- The loan will be given on a per capita investment basis only.
- Part of the cost of the project will be Own contribution payable.
- The project must be completely new.
Subsidy For CM Self Employment Scheme
|Categories of beneficiaries||The rate of Subsidy of a project cost|
|1||Area (location of project/unit)||Rural|
|3||Special (including SC / ST / OBC / Women Minorities/ Ex-servicemen, Physically handicapped)||35%|
Under this scheme, the cash credit limit is required to be 100% of the working capital at least once. And the average usage limit should be 75%. The subsidy lock-in period through this scheme is for three years.
Eligibility Criteria For CM Self Employment Scheme
To apply for the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant can establish only one project unit under this scheme.
- The age limit has also been set by the government for the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme.
- General Category 21-35 Year.
- SC / ST / OBC /Minorities/Women, Ex-servicemen, Physically handicapped 21-45 Year.
For the application for the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme, attach the following necessary documents with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Detailed project report (DPR)
- passport photograph
- Educational qualifications
- Age proof
- Voter ID/Ration Card
- EDP training certificate
- Rural certificate for the proposed unit
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Permission from Gram Panchayat
- Caste Certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate
- List of machinery to be purchased
Application Process For CM Self Employment Scheme
You can apply for CM Self Employment Scheme under both online or offline processes.
- Offline Application Process
To apply under CM Self Employment Scheme, you have to visit your Joint Director District Industries Center District, and District Officer Karnataka Khadi, and Village Industries Board office. After filling the application form correctly, the required documents are attached to the application form and presented to the concerned office.
- Online Application Process
To apply online for CM Self Employment Scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you will get the option to apply online on the home page. Click on it.
- When the new page opens, you have to select the agency. And verification has to be done by filling in your Aadhaar number. You will get the application form only after verification.
- Now you have to fill in all the information in the application form correctly.
- After filling in the information, you have to click on the save option.
- Now, after attaching all the required documents with the application form, submit it to the Joint Director District Industries Center District, and District Officer Karnataka Khadi and Village Industries Board Office.
- The loan will be provided to you only after the verification of your application form.