J&K Ladli Beti Scheme | Ladli Beti Scheme Online Form | ladli beti scheme application form pdf
The J&K government has started various schemes and services for the residents of Jammu & Kashmir. For the girls of J&K, the government has started social assistance scheme. Under this scheme, the assistance of Rs 168000 will be provided to the beneficiary. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the J&K Ladli Beti Scheme list such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023 is a social assistance scheme started by the government of J&K. This scheme is for the newborn girl child of the Union Territories of J&K born after 01st April 2015. Under this scheme, the J&K government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to the beneficiary from their birth till they attain the age of 14 years. The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account through DBT. After achieving the age of 21 years, the female child would get an approximate sum of Rs 6.50 lakhs.
To apply for this scheme the annual income of the beneficiary parents should be less than Rs 7500. An interesting beneficiary who wants to apply for Ladli Beti Scheme can apply through an online portal or they can visit their nearest CSC Centre with the documents and the CSC center operator will help them in applying for the scheme.
|About||J&K Ladli Beti Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of J&K|
|Started On||1st April 2015|
|Objective||To Stop Declining Female Sex Ratio In State.|
|Beneficiary||Newborn Baby Girls Of J&K|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 1000 pm till the beneficiary attain the age of 14 years.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of The J&K Ladli Beti Scheme
The objectives of the J&K Ladli Beti Scheme online are:
- To prevent the declining female sex ratio in J&K.
- To change the vision of society towards girls.
Benefits And Features Of The J&K Ladli Beti Scheme
- The Recurring Deposit Account will be opened by the natural or legal guardian of the girl child.
- Under J&K Ladli Beti Scheme, the UT government will provide assistance of Rs 1000 pm to the beneficiary from birth till she attains the age of 14 years.
- In total, the UT Government provides assistance of Rs 168,000 in 14 years.
- In the first phase, the J&K government provides a monthly contribution of Rs. 1000(RD Account).
- The account will convert to Phase II (Cumulative Term Deposit account) after the maturity of Phase I(recurring deposit account).
- Under no circumstances will partial withdrawal or foreclosure be allowed during any phase.
- Under this scheme, after attaining 21 years of age maturity benefits will be granted to the beneficiary. After the first installment or 85 months after the last installment, whichever is later by depositing it in the savings bank account of the girl child. However, the girl child is free to reinvest the amount in any of the bank’s deposit schemes at card rates.
- A nomination facility is not allowed in this scheme. In case of unfortunate girl child death, the account will be closed immediately and the balance amount along with interest will revert to the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh. If the beneficiary dies before the age of 21 years, the Recurring Deposit Account / Fixed Deposit Account will be closed before maturity without any prepayment charges.
- If the girl in whose name the account is held has been shifted to another place, the account opened in a particular branch cannot be transferred.
- The beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary will have to submit the ‘Life Certificate of the beneficiary attested by the Gazetted Officer or the Principal of the school/college before the concerned bank branch where she is enrolled every three years and at maturity.
- TDS will not be deducted unless the guardian/beneficiary submits Form 15G/15H every year and has VV.
The eligibility criteria for J&K Ladli Beti Scheme online are as follows:
- This program is available to girls born on or after April 1, 2015. Any girl born before the deadline cannot open the account.
- Beneficiary parents have to get all the documents approved by CDPO. Anantnag, Jammu, Budgam, Kathua, Samba, and Pulwama may authorize documents.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be less than Rs 75000.
ladli beti scheme documents required
The following documents are needed to apply for Ladli Beti Scheme online:
- Application Form
- KYC Norms of Parent/ Guardian
- Sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer
How To Apply For J&K Ladli Beti Scheme Online?
- First, you must visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir.
- On the home page, from the go-live service section, you have to click on click here to apply for Ladli Beti Scheme.
- Now a login form will open, you have to click on citizen registration.
- Now a registration form will open on your screen.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form such as:
- Applicant name
- Applicant parents name
- Residence details
- Permanent residence details
- Mobile number.
- Create login id
- Enter captcha code
- Upload photo
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- Applicants can visit nearby CSC, log in with their CSC ID, and then fill out the online J&K Ladli Beti Scheme application form for 2022.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is Ladli Beti scheme in J&K?
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme is a social assistance scheme started by the government of J&K.
Under this scheme, the J&K government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to the beneficiary from their birth till they attain the age of 14 years.
When J&K Ladli Beti Scheme was launched?
1st April 2015
Who can apply for Ladli Beti Scheme?
The newborn girl child of the Union Territories of J&K born on or after 01st April 2015 is eligible for this scheme.
The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less than Rs 75000.
Documents required for J&K ladli beti scheme?
KYC Norms of Parent/ Guardian
Sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer