Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2021 | Abhaya Hastham Scheme Online Registration | Abhaya Hastham Yojana Form | Pension/Insurance Scheme Registration | అభయ హస్తం పథకం
From time to time state and central government has started various schemes for the Self Help Groups. Today in this article we will provide you information about the Abhaya Hastham Scheme. Through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Abhaya Hastham, like eligibility criteria, documents required for the schemes, How to apply for the scheme, etc. To get all types related to Abhaya Hastham Yojana Stayed with us till the end.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh government has launched Abhaya Hastham Scheme. It is a Pension and Insurance Scheme for the (Rural and Urban) SHG old age women. The objective of this scheme is to provide security to all enrolled SHG women with respect to their old age.
Under this scheme government will provide the pension amount of Rs 365 per annum to the beneficiary. This scheme works in the principle of contribution amount Rs. 365 per annum by the SHG woman and Government co-contribution amount Rs. 365 per annum into her pension amount. The interest earned from corpus generated for each member till the completion of 60 years of her age is used for giving monthly pension from Rs. 500 to Rs. 2200 based on the age of the member.
|Abhaya Hastham Yojana 2021 Highlights|
|Article||Abhaya Hastham Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Elderly women of the state|
|Objective||Providing pensions and insurance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide security to all enrolled SHG women with dignity in their old age. Under this scheme, financial funds will be provided to elderly women whose age is more than 60 years.
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
- Security will be provided to all enrolled SHG women with dignity in their old age.
- Beneficiary age should be in between 18 years to 59 years.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The financial fund of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The financial fund of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The financial fund of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The financial fund of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The victim child will get intermediate education and a scholarship of Rs 1200 in ITI.
- If the beneficiary has died before the age of 59 years, then the income and insurance will be transferred to the victim’s nominee.
- If the beneficiary has died before the age of 60 years, then the income and insurance will be transferred to the nominee.
|Total Abayahastham Sanctioned Pensioners||421837|
|Death Cases Count||190816|
|Rejected Pensioners Count||9358|
To apply for Abhaya Hastham Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a resident of Telangana.
- The applicant must be a member of SHG.
- One person per family can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- Beneficiary age should be 60 years and above.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant should be a white ration cardholder.
Documents Required For Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the Abhaya Hastham Yojana:
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Identity Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- Voter Id.
- Pan Card.
- SHG members certificate.
Application Procedure Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
To apply for the AP Abhaya Hastham Yojana, you have to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the VO Office.
- Then take the application form from the office.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling in all the details, attach the mentioned documents with the application form and submit them to the office.
- Then the application form will be verified by the MS.
- At last, the report of verification would be given to ZS.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Abhaya Hastham Yojana, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.