Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme | Registration 2022 | Benefits
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme:- The scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. So the Scheme is all about small-scale businessmen like tailors, washermen, and Barbers of the State. In this article, we are going to share all the details regarding the scheme like the eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, objectives, the application process, selection process, and many other details about the Scheme for the year 2021. To know more stay connected with us.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2022
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the Chedodu Scheme on Wednesday 10th June 2020. Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will transfer Rs. 10,000/-in the account of each beneficiary. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
The state government has issued an amount of Rs. 247.04 crore for about 2.47 Lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme amount will transfer to the bank account of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmins, and 1.25 lakh tailors.
|Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Highlights|
|About||AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Highlights|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Inaugurated by||The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.|
|Beneficiaries||Small scale businessmen like Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen, and tailors.|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/-|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Through this, they can buy modern equipment for their work as it’s the only source of income for them.
Documents Required For Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The following documents are required for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID card.
- Pan card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Educational certificate.
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Income certificate.
- Bank account details.
Eligibility Criteria For Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The applicant needs to pass the following criteria to enroll themselves in the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant’s age should be less than 60 years.
- An applicant must be a tailor, hairdresser with their own shops or laundrymen who belong to Backward Class (BC), Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) category, and Kapu Community.
District-wise Beneficiaries Details
|Name of the district||Rajakas/Dhobi||Nayee Brahmin||Tailors|
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme you have to follow the steps given below, you can apply both online or offline.
- First of all you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Click on the link to apply online on the home page.
- Download Application Form.
- You can also get the application form from the Ward Secretariat.
- Fill the application form and upload/attach the required documents along with the application form.
then submit the application
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…