Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration | Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Form | SEHAT Health Insurance Eligibility | PMJAY SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme- Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana to provide health insurance for all economically weaker areas. The beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir were not covered under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The Prime Minister is going to launch the scheme in 2021 for those beneficiaries.
Through this article, we are going to give you complete information about this scheme like what is Jammu and Kashmir Health Health Insurance Scheme? Its purpose, benefits, facilities, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, the application process, etc. If you want to collect all the information related to this plan and also want to take advantage of this plan, then read our article very carefully till the end.
Jammu & Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
Almost 6 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir have been covered under the Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana. Now about 21 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir who were not covered under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana will be covered under SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. This health insurance scheme is linked to Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana.
The most important feature of this scheme is that every citizen of Jammu and Kashmir will be covered under the SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme irrespective of their financial status. Under this scheme, the government will bear the cost of treatment of a citizen of up to 5 lakhs. Under the SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme, 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals have registered in Jammu and Kashmir, which will provide the benefit of the scheme.
Details Of JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance
|Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Citizens of Jammu and Kashmir
|To provide health cover up to Rs 5 lakh
|To be launched soon
Purpose Of JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health cover up to Rs 5 lakh to all eligible residents of Jammu and Kashmir. Successful implementation of this scheme will no longer leave the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir without treatment due to financial problems, all eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will get cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under the scheme.
Implementation of JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
About 1 crore beneficiaries of the Jammu and Kashmir region will be covered under this scheme. This has been possible due to the repeal of Section 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. A committee has been constituted by the Central Government to complete the database of residents of Jammu and Kashmir missing from the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 to implement the Jammu and Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme.
PMJAY JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Sehat Health Insurance Scheme for the entire population of Jammu and Kashmir through video conferencing on 26 December 2020. Honorable Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, Mr. Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah, and other important dignitaries were present in this video conferencing. At this conference, the Prime Minister has announced the PMJAY Sehat Health Insurance Scheme.
And he has spoken directly to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. E-cards were also distributed to the beneficiaries under the Health Health Insurance Scheme. Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has also discussed the benefits of the health scheme.
Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir will be provided cashless health cover up to Rs 5,00,000. SEHAT stands for Social Endeavour for Health and Telemedicine. The government is going to ensure the smooth implementation of the PMJAY Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Scheme. Under this scheme, eligible families of Jammu and Kashmir will be covered.
Development Of Healthcare Sector
Successful implementation of the Health Health Insurance Scheme will also develop the health care sector of Jammu and Kashmir and the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will not have to go to other cities for their treatment. But if they want to go to other cities for treatment, then the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can go to any hospital in the country registered under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, they will get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
For free treatment, the beneficiaries will have to show the e-card in the hospital. After registration, all beneficiaries will be provided with e-cards. 1100 health and wellness centers will be opened in Jammu and Kashmir, out of which work has been started on the Health and Wellness Center in 800 centers.
JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme’s Card
Under this scheme, Sehat cards will be distributed to all the beneficiaries. To avail of this scheme, the beneficiaries are required to show these health cards in the hospital. Eligible beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through Common Service Center Operators. All the beneficiaries are required to keep a health card with them at all times.
Key Features of JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
- Around 1 crore beneficiaries will cover under this scheme.
- All the eligible beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the Scheme through common service center operators.
- With the launch of SEHAT, all Jammu and Kashmir residents, irrespective of their socio-economic status, will get covered in the scheme.
- The government is collecting details of beneficiary families who may be missing from the SECC 2011 database.
- This will ensure that all beneficiaries are enrolled at the earliest so that they can avail of free healthcare services.
- The beneficiary identification system like the National Health Authority’s (NHA) information technology platform has been customized to implement this scheme.
Benefits of JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
- Under this scheme, the SEHAT card will distribute to all the beneficiaries.
- Under the AB-PMJAY SEHAT scheme, the central government aims to provide affordable and good health services to every person and community of Jammu and Kashmir.
- 15 lakh families will get all the health facilities up to 5 lakh free, this scheme is being started for every Kashmiri siblings.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Each Citizen of Jammu Kashmir
Required Documents For JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Apply For JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
If you want to apply for SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below-:
- Firstly, you need to go to the hospitals that have registered under SEHAT Health Scheme or CSC Kendra.
- You have to ask for the application form from there.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- After that, you need to attach all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the hospital or CSC Kendra.
- After verification, a card will provide to you.
- Through this card, you can avail the benefit of the SEHAT Health Scheme.
Important Links JK Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
|Official website of PMJAY
|Official Website of J&K SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
|Apply Online for the SEHAT Scheme
|Download SEHAT Golden Cards
If you are having any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number in order to solve your problem.
- The helpline number is 14555
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given ‘health’ to about 15 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir today. PM Modi on Saturday launched the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Health (AB-PMJAY SEHAT) under which the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will get the benefit of health insurance.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.