Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana |ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Apply 2021 | अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana:- The unemployment rate in India is 5.4%. Due to the large population and low education levels and skills, people are not able to get a job. Keeping it aside nowadays even a good degree holder like MBA, BSC, MSC, etc are searching for jobs. Moreover, because of the COVID-19, a lot of people have loosed their jobs.
So keeping this in mind, the Atal Insured Persons Welfare Scheme has been started by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). So today in this article we are going to give you every detail about Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana related to benefits, purpose, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2021
As we discussed above that scheme is basically about providing financial assistance to people who lost their job so under this scheme all the employees who work in the organized sector, if they lose their job during the pandemic, then in this situation they are provided financial assistance for 24 months by ESIC.
All those employees who are insured under ESIC can avail of this scheme. Financial assistance will be provided to them according to their salary. The amount of money that’ll be provided by ESIC will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. At least 35 lakh employees will be benefited from this scheme.
|Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Highlights|
|About||Atal Insured Welfare Scheme or Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||State Insurance Corporation|
|Benefit||Financial assistance will be provided to unemployed workers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
New Updates of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Earlier, unemployed people used to get 25% of the salary under this scheme but now it has been increased to 50%. Previously, applications had to be applied within 90 days of leaving the job, which has now been reduced to 30 days. These changes will be applicable from 1 January 2021 which will run till 30 June 2021.
If you lose your job due to any wrong practice, or any other personal reason then you are not applicable for this. To be a beneficiary of this scheme, you have to link your Aadhaar card to a bank account. Under this scheme, the benefit amount will be transferred to your bank account 15 days after the approval of the application as earlier it was given in hands of the employee.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to unemployed employees who have lost their job due to some reason.
- Through this scheme, the economic condition of unemployed workers will improve and the source of income will be there.
- With this, even in such hard conditions, they will be able to support their family financially.
- If a person has taken a willing retirement, you will not be able to avail of the Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To enroll yourself the scheme the candidate need to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- Employees covered under Section 2(9) of the ESI Act 1948.
- Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme can be availed only by those who are insured for a minimum period of 2 years.
- The insured person must have worked at least 78 days before becoming unemployed.
- It is mandatory for a person to be unemployed to apply under this scheme.
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked with the applicant person’s Aadhaar.
- The applicant should not avail of any similar benefit.
The incentive to employers in the Private Sector for providing regular employment to persons with disability :
- The minimum wage limit for Physically Disabled Persons for availing ESIC Benefits is 25,000/-.
- Employees’ contribution is paid by the Central Government for 3 years.
If you want to download the PDF of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana and the Application Form then click on the link given below:-
Application Process for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself in the scheme:-
- Download the application form from the link given above.
- Fill in the required details correctly and submit them to the ESIC branch.
- With this form, you will have to get a notarized affidavit on a non-judicial paper of Rs 20.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800112526.
- Email- email@example.com.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you..