west bengal career guidance portal | wb career portal.in login | wb careers login | wb career portal | career guidance portal west bengal |
WB Career Guidance Portal:-
Nowadays, there are several fields in which students can pursue a career, but many students are unaware of these opportunities. Students do not receive adequate career counseling. Keeping this in mind, the West Bengal government has established the West Bengal Career Guidance Portal. Students will receive suitable assistance through this site, which will assist them in choosing a job based on their skills and interests. In this post, we will share all necessary information about the West Bengal portal, including its aim, benefits, features, eligibility, required papers, application method, and so on. So, if you are from West Bengal And a student looking for career guidance. Then read this article till the end.
WB Career Guidance Portal
The West Bengal government has created the West Bengal Career Guidance Portal. This portal will assist students in grades 11 and 12 in receiving professional recommendations. This portal has been launched in association with UNICEF, Webel, and SchoolNet India. This site will assist students in obtaining the career of their choosing. Aside from that, this portal will have a variety of intriguing career news, information, and means to contact national and international agencies. This site will provide information on the 400+ occupations provided by National and International Colleges. The portal will also include information about scholarships, scholarship provisions, etc.
|Article About||WB Career Guidance Portal|
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiary||West Bengal Students|
|Objective||To Provide Guidance Regarding Career|
Career Guidance Portal West Bengal Interaction With Counselor
Through the Portal, students may also communicate with Institute personnel and professors, as well as connect with career counselors. The West Bengal school education department will be in charge of implementing this portal. The WB Career Guidance Portal will give students quick access to information on various vocations as well as the option to communicate with professors. A mobile-friendly app will also be available. The Aasman Foundation is the portal’s technical partner. The information on this site will be localized. Students will be able to view information, post inquiries, and apply by logging in to the dashboard using a unique ID issued for them.
The main goal of the West Bengal Career Counselling Portal is to give students appropriate career counseling. All Secondary and Higher Secondary students will be able to obtain information about career options that match their ambitions and abilities through this platform. The appropriate professional path will also link students to improved job prospects. This site will also allow students to communicate with famous people and mentors from prestigious professional and vocational institutions. Aside from that, students will have a better understanding of future schooling and employment prospects.
Benefits And Features
- The government of West Bengal has launched the Career Guidance Portal in association with UNICEF, Webel, and Schoolnet India.
- This site will assist 11 and 12-class students in obtaining appropriate career counseling.
- Aside from that, this site will have a variety of intriguing career news, information, and ways to contact national and international agencies.
- This site will provide information about 400+ careers offered by national and international institutions.
- WB Career Guidance Portal will also include information about scholarships, scholarship provisions, and so forth.
- Through the WB professional Guidance Portal, students may also talk with representatives from institutions and teachers, as well as contact professional counselors.
- West Bengal’s school education department would be in charge of implementing this site.
- This site will give students simple access to information on various careers, as well as the ability to communicate with professors.
- A mobile-friendly App will also be launched.
- The Aasman Foundation is the technical partner for this portal.
- The content available on this portal will be localized.
- Students will be able to log in to the dashboard through a unique ID created to access information, post queries, and apply.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be studying in class 11 or 12.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Student id
- Marksheet of High School
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Registration Process
- First, visit the Official Website of The career guidance portal.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on register.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Here, enter all the required details on the registration form like your name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After that, upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Login
- First, visit the official website of the portal
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Under the login section, enter your unique ID and password in the respective box.
- Finally, click on the login option.