khela hobe scheme in west bengal | khela hobe scheme wb | west bengal khela hobe scheme | latest scheme of west bengal government
WB Khela Hobe Scheme:-
In response to the central government’s suspension of MGNREGS funds for Bengal, Bengal’s chief minister, Mamata Banerjee, said on Friday that the state will create its own guaranteed employment program, known as Khela Hobe. Bengal had independently ensured that NREGS employment cardholders received 26 workdays, which had now been raised to 30 workdays. To learn more information about the Khela Hobe Scheme, including highlights, features and benefits, application procedures, and much more read this article till the end.
WB Khela Hobe Scheme 2023
Because the Centre discontinued funding the 100-day employment program in January 2022, Mamata Banerjee stated on Friday that her government will develop a program named Khela Hobe to give jobs to those who received cards via the program. At its peak, 2.6 crore people engaged in the NREGS 100-day labor plan, but that number has subsequently plummeted to 1.4 crores (according to official estimates), acting as the backbone of Bengal’s rural economy. These personnel account for approximately 8% of the Scheduled Tribes and 28.5% of the Scheduled Castes. Despite the fact that Bengal had the greatest performance over the previous five years, the BJP-led central government has discontinued financing for the 100 projects.
|Article About||Khela Hobe Scheme|
|Initiated By||West Bengal Government|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||To provide employment to NREGS job card holders|
|State Govt Official Website||wb.gov.in|
Features & Benefits
Khela Hobe Scheme Some of the key features and benefits are as follows:-
- The government will launch the Khela Hobe scheme to give 100-day jobs, to employment cardholders.
- Because villages are suffering in the absence of the 100-day work program, the chief minister has focused on establishing jobs for the rural populace.
- Banglar Bari, the state government’s rural housing program, will now accommodate 11 lakh rural housing recipients who have yet to receive money under the central program.
- The BJP is envious of the 67 social welfare initiatives that the Bengal government provides for its citizenry.
- According to the NITI Aayog survey, Bengal has decreased poverty by 11% in the last year and by 26% in the last 10 years.
Khela Hobe Scheme Online Apply Process
The Bengal government recently announced the Khela Hobe Scheme. The government has not yet released the official webpage for this, but it will do so soon. We will update this article as soon as there is a new update about this scheme.
Other Important Posts on Our Site
- Didi ke bolo phone number 2023: দিদি কে বলো | West Bengal Online Complaint Registration
- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023: Download New District Wise Camp List, West Bengal
- West Bengal Ration Card List 2023:পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রেশন কার্ডের তালিকা, Check [email protected]
- West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023: District Wise Duare Ration Beneficiary List