Didi Ke Bolo |দিদি কে বলো |Didi ke bolo phone number | WB Didi Ke Bolo Online Complaint Registration | WB Didi Ke Bolo Complaint/Suggestion
Didi Ke Bolo – As you, all know that there are many people in the state who cannot take their problems directly to the government. Keeping this in mind, the Government of West Bengal has launched Didi’s Bolo portal. Today, through this article, we will provide you complete information about this portal like what is Didi Bolo portal, what is its purpose, benefits, facilities, and how this scheme will benefit the citizens of the state.
And we will also share its application process, contact details, WhatsApp number, phone number, etc. with you. If you want to take advantage of this portal, then we request you to read this article very carefully till the end.
Didi Ke Bolo
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched Didi’s Bolo portal for the citizen of the state. The main objective of starting this portal is to address the grievances and problems of the people of the state.
- This is the first initiative announced by the Trinamool Congress, which came after strategist Prashant Kishore lost the election. Trinamool Congress leaders will start moving towards more than 1000 state villages in the next 100 days. This will be done as part of TMC’s first major program before the assembly elections.
Details Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Initiative’s Name||Didi Ke Bolo|
|Conducted by||Government West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Directly lodge complaints or concerns to the chief minister of state|
|Objective||To solve the problems of state’s common Citizens|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Didi Ke Bolo Portal Execution Plan
- First of all, you have to go to a computer or mobile search engine/browser and type www.didikebolo.com in the URL bar and press enter / go. Didi Ke Bolo portal will open in your mobile / computer browser. Didi Ke Bolo portal has been kept in both Bengali or English languages keeping in mind the common people of West Bengal.
- You can leave any suggestion, problem or complaint, or comment for West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on the home page of the portal website. First of all, you have to tick the word in the comment box to say your suggestion, complaint, or something else. After ticking, you need to write something in the comment box related to your suggestion, complaint, or whatever is related. And if you have a document based on the comment you wrote, you can also upload it in addition to writing it.
- Fill this form by age, sex, wife, or anyone else. After that, you have to give your phone number, your WhatsApp number, district, assembly constituency name. After completing all the processes, click on the tab presented below, your comment will go directly to Mamta Banerjee.
- The 250-member team will run an office for “Didi Ke Bolo” in Rajarhat, Kolkata. When someone calls to file a complaint, an executive will receive the call and note the caller’s contact information and the nature of the complaint. Complaints will also be received from the official website of the project. Typically, a complainant will receive a call back within 48 hours. The entire process will be done by the Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell.
- The TMC party leaders will visit villages to boost the morale of booth workers, influential people in the area. Moreover, these leaders will listen to those people who voice grievances or raise concerns.
Aim of Didi ke bolo Portal
- This scheme is an online portal launched by the All India Trinamool Congress, under this initiative, the citizens of the state will be able to directly address their concerns or complaints to the Trinamool President and the Chief Minister of the state, Mamata Banerjee.
- This initiative will strengthen the connection of the state government with the citizens of the state, the party will be more likely to succeed in the upcoming elections.
- The main objective of this campaign is to improve the engagement and participation of citizens by providing a platform. Through this campaign, every citizen of the state can share suggestions and problems for necessary tasks.
Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
- Common people of the state of West Bengal can contact the helpline number and report their complaint/problem to the Chief Minister of the state, Mamta Banerjee.
- Through this portal, the party plans to cover 10,000 villages and urban areas in 100 days.
- Party leaders will also meet “3-5 prominent people of the village” and will go door-to-door with the party workers in village homes
- Along with the mobile phone line (91370 91370), the ‘Didi Ke Bolo’ initiative can also be accessed online on the Official Website
- According to TMC, the government aims to reach at least 80 percent of the households in West Bengal (around 16 million households) in the next 20 months from the 2021 assembly elections through the Didi Ke Bolo portal.
How to File an Online Complaint, Suggestion
- First, go to the Official Website
- A homepage will open in front of you.
- On the Homepage, you will see an application form.
- Application Form (IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION OR PROBLEM, WRITE TO DIDI) will be displayed on your screen.
- If you have any suggestions or problems then write your suggestion or problem and if you want to attach any supporting documents, please upload the file as well.
- Click on the checkbox on one of them related to your comment.
- Now fill in the asked information (Mention all the information such as name, Whatsapp Number, Phone Number, Your Age, and gender information).
- Now click on the Next Button for the final submission of the application.
- After that, A reference number will be generated.
- You have to save this reference number for future reference.
Didi Ke Bolo Contact number- 9137091370 (where anyone can call during the daytime.)
Note: We have tried to find Didi Ke Bolo Whatsapp helpline number as well as email id, but not shared by them on the official website. Therefore, you are advised by us not to trust websites that claim to provide a WhatsApp number and official email ID. Please Be Aware.
|Apply Online||Complaint Registration|
|Didi Ke Bolo Facebook FB Page||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Twitter Page||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Instagram Page||Click Here|
CM Mamata Banerjee herself has started this campaign to reach out to the people of the state. The contact number 9137091370 and website www.didikebolo.com have been shared by Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Under this campaign, the citizens of the state can now report their problems on the official website.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.
FAQ of Didi Ke Bolo
What are the Advantages of didi ke bolo?
Through this portal, you can register any kind of complaint and suggestions online to the state government.
How to register a complaint on Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
You can make a complaint or suggestion in the online mode and on the helpline number through the steps given in this article.