Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass | TN e-Pass Application Process
The Tamil Nadu Curfew pass: As we all know that due to the coronavirus crisis in the country, the entire country has been locked down keeping this in mind the government of Tamil Nadu and its administration has published an official website for COVID -19 ePass. The Tamil Nadu Curfew pass facility is being provided to the people of the state due to the state government lockdown.
- An e-pass will now be necessary for movement during the COVID-19 curfew in Tamil Nadu. Yet the government is issuing passes for marriage, medical emergency, close relative’s death, Govt. Tender bidding, Ongoing Govt. work, or if stranded only.
- In this article today, we will share all the important aspects of the Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass with you. Here you’ll get to know about its objectives, eligibility, benefits, important highlights, the application process, eligible candidates, exempted activities, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass
- According to new travel guidelines which have announced on 4th March 2021 due to the increase in COVID-19 Fresh Cases the Tamil Nadu State government has made e-Pass Mandatory for traveling anywhere in India. Now if you plan to travel to Tamil Nadu state, you have to register for Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass Online. In past days there is a lot of increase in the new covid-19 case so the state government has taken this decision.
- Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus second wave in the country, the cases of corona infection are also increasing continuously so to reduce the causes of these growing infections, the Corona curfew has been imposed by the Tamil Nadu government all over the state. The e-pass facility is being provided to the people of the state due to the state government lock-down under which all others who need to travel during the curfew period will need an e-pass.
- The e-Pass will be given to just the individuals who are partnered to the fundamental obligations and couldn’t suspend their work. If you are among the individuals who have a place with such a classification, you can apply for the Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass. The E-pass will be given once the confirmation procedure is finished by the power authorities of the Tamil Nadu Government.
|Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass Highlights
|Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Curfew Pass will be provided
|Residents of the state
Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass Objectives
The main objectives of the Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass are as follows:-
- The main objective is that through curfew e-pass, individuals who want to return home and are stuck in other districts of the state can return. For traveling through private vehicles e pass is mandatory.
- In this lock-down time, the central and state governments are working to provide all necessary services to the citizens. After announcing the lockout, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has arranged a curfew pass for all essential services.
Here is the list of the following candidates who are eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass:-
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass Benefits
Benefits availed under Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass are as follows:-
- The benefit of the Tamil Nadu Curfew e-pass will be provided for marriage, medical emergency, close relative’s death, Govt. Tender bidding, Ongoing Govt. work, or if stranded only.
- Now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet sitting at home. This will also save the time of the people.
- Earlier these coronavirus passes were being made by DM / SDM, but the TN government has made online the facility of making passes to be issued for essential services so that people can get their passes right from home.
No fees have been set by the state government to get the passes and the validity of these passes is only till the time of lockdown.
- People can travel in emergency work like a medical problem or other.
Here’s the list of the following activities that are exempted:-
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
Applicant needs to have the following documents to enroll themselves in Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass:-
- Aadhar Card
- Any other photo identity proof such as passport, PAN card, electoral card, or driving license.
- Document to prove your visit
- Photograph in passport size
- Active Mobile Number
- Type of Vehicle and its registration Number
Tamil Nadu District Websites
Declaration Of Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass
The following declaration has to be made by the beneficiaries who are applying for the Epass:-
- The principal announcement is that the data given by you in the application structure is consistent with your insight. If on check distinctions discovered incorrectly or speak to dishonestly, a legitimate move will be made against the candidate.
- The subsequent one is that not all candidates are fortunate to get the E-pass, some applications could be dismissed without giving any notification so you have to concur with that and you can’t protest on this.
- The last affirmation is that the individual who got the E-pass need to limit themselves to home isolate for 14 days once he/she finishes the excursion and come back to their area.
There are two places from where you can apply for the Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass. From one website, you can apply for the vehicle ePass in case if you are traveling within the state with your vehicle. From the other website, you have to apply to get an ePass in case if you are traveling from another state or country to Tamil Nadu. So follow the following procedure:-
Inter-district instant e-Pass Registration
To apply for an inter-district instant approval e pass you should follow the following steps:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website.
- On opened page enter the mobile number and the captcha code appears on the screen.
- The hit sent OTP option and you will receive an SMS with OTP code.
- Enter the code on the screen and provide all the asked information on the screen.
- Apply after reviewing the information.
- You will get the approval message within 24 hours of application.
Follow the following steps for registration to get Tamil Nadu Curfew Pass:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up all of the details which are asked in the application form such as applicant name, active mobile number, date of birth of the applicant, email id, type of applicant (Government/Private/Public), last four digits of their Aadhaar number, District name, tehsil, address details.
- Police station, post office, pin code, vehicle registration number, type of vehicle, journey type, the purpose of travel ( The applicant needs to select the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/government duty/collection or distribution of grocery/other essential/marriage/funeral, etc.), pass date, source of the route, members traveling, etc.
- Tick the declaration.
- You will receive the registration ID.
- If details are found correct the E-pass will be issue to you.
- Finally, take the printout of the E-pass.
E-pass For Inter-District And Inter-State Movement In Own Vehicle
- Firstly you have to go to the official website.
- A home page will open in front of you on which you have to select your traveling destination which is as follows:-
- Traveling within India/Tamil Nadu
- Coming to TamilNadu from a foreign country
- A new page will appear before you on which you are required to enter your email id and captcha code.
- Now you have to enter the OTP into the OTP box.
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- Now registration form will appear before you.
- On this registration form, you have to enter all the mandatory information like your name, travel history, email address, phone number, etc.
- After that, you are required to click on register to get an e-pass.
- After approval, an e-pass will be sent to your registered email ID.
- By following this procedure you can register to get an e-pass for inter-district and inter-state movement in your own vehicle.
If in case you across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
Helpline numbers:- 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625, Toll free Nos: 1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here