West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship 2023, Online Registration & Application Deadline: It is a flagship scholarship program for the students of West Bengal. Interested eligible candidates can apply through the official website. Today in this article we will provide complete details about the Scholarship scheme such as eligibility, documents, scholarship amount & Application procedure, etc. So read the article till the end.
Bengal Nabanna Scholarship 2023
The Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is a special scholarship scheme started by the government of West Bengal that helps smart students who want to study engineering, technology, and innovation. Students from all around West Bengal are eligible and can apply for this scheme. Under this scholarship, the state government will grant scholarship amounts to students who do really well in school and are enrolled in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) studies.
To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the candidate should be enrolled in any Professional Courses like Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Medical. The annual income of the candidate families should not exceed Rs. 1,20,000
|About||Nabanna Scholarship 2023|
|Started By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Objectives||To Provide Higher Education Within Scholarships|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Application Registration Date||Not Released Yet|
|Application Deadline||Not Release Yet|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of WB Nabanna Scholarship
The objectives of the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 scheme are given below:
- To offer financial assistance to students pursuing higher education in the fields of engineering, technology, and innovation.
- To support meritorious students who have shown excellent academic performance and a strong motivation to build a career in specified fields.
- To encourage and promote higher education by providing financial support to students pursuing undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) studies.
- The scheme aims to support financially challenged students pursuing higher education.
Course-Wise Scholarship Amount Under West Bengal Scholarship Scheme
|COURSE||Marks (%) Need||Scholarship Amount|
|School Candidates 2021-22 | Madhyamika Examination Pass [for H.S. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|College Candidates 2021-22 | H.S. Examination Pass [U.G. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|General UG courses BA, BSc, BCA||Rs 10000|
|For professional UG courses
Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical
|University Students 2021-22 | Graduation pass [for P.G. level]||50-53%||Rs 10000|
- Candidates should be Indian residents.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal
- Candidates must be enrolled in any State institution pursuing Higher Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
- Candidate should be enrolled in any Professional Course like Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical.
- Candidates who scored 50% and above but less than 60% Number in aggregate in Madhyamika Examination [for H.S. level] or 50% and above but less than 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level] or 50% and above but less than 53% Number in Graduation [for P.G. level]
- Candidates who did not receive any other government scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study in the previous year.
- The annual income of the candidate families does not exceed Rs. 1,20,000/-
Documents Required For WB Nabanna Scholarship 2023
- Marksheet of the Last previous examinations.
- Identity Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Contact Details.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Mark Sheet & Allotment letter of the Selection Committee Copies (only for WBJEE/JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- Current year admission proof or Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees payment. (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/Bonafide certificate)
- Income Certificate
- MP/MLA Certificate: Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating the monthly family income of the Candidates
- Self-declaration of the Candidates under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship /aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal.
How To Apply For Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Online?
Interested candidates must follow these steps to avail of the benefits of the West Bengal Scholarship Scheme:
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Government of West Bengal at wbcmo.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the “Nabanna Award Application Form” option.
- Now the registration form will appear on your screen.
- You have to download the application form.
- Print a copy of the downloaded form.
- Now fill in all the information asked on the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents with the application form.
- Atlast sends the application form via ordinary post or Dropbox to the following address: Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the Central Government and State Government.