YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Apply Online | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Application Form | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
YSR Matsuakara Bharosa Scheme was started by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2019. This scheme is for the fishermen of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, financial assistance and various other benefits will be provided to the fishermen and aqua farmers of the state. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2023
On 21 November 2019, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy started the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. This scheme is for the state fishermen of Andhra Pradesh. Fishermen working with automated, mechanized, and non-mechanized fishing nets all are eligible for this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 annually to the beneficiaries and diesel will be provided a subsidy of Rs 9 per liter. 10,000 each during the sea outcrop and lean period between April and June every year.
If fishermen lost their lives during fishing then assistance of Rs 10 lakhs will be provided to the fishermen’s families. This applies to fishermen who fall under the age group of 18 and 60 years.
|About||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Started On||21 November 2019|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance & Incentive At Off Season|
|Beneficiary||Fishermen Of The Andhra Pradesh|
|Assistance Amount||RS 1000 annually|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The objectives of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme are:
- To provide financial assistance of Rs 10000 annually to the state’s fishermen. The assistance will be provided at the time of the offseason.
- To uplift the conditions of fishermen in the state.
- To make it easy for the fishermen to live and bear day-to-day expenses.
Key Points & Benefits Of The YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- The government of Andra Pradesh started YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for the state’s fishermen.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 annually to the fishermen.
- The beneficiaries will be given a diesel subsidy of Rs 9 per liter.
- Andhra Pradesh government has identified 81 diesel filling stations for fishermen. They can get diesel subsidies from this filling station only.
- Around 1,32,332 fishermen’s families will get the benefits of this scheme.
- The amount of Rs 10 Lakhs will be given to the families of fishermen who lost their lives during the fishing process. This applies to fishermen who fall under the age group of 18 and 60 years.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has set up 46 units of Aqua Lab all across the state. In this lab, the sand, water, feed for fish, and seeds will be tested. To set up this lab the state government has to spend Rs.56.53 crore.
Aqua farmers are those who cultivate fish and grow them in their fields. Electricity will be provided to aqua farmers at the rate of Rs 150 per unit. Canals will be provided to the fishermen on lease at a very nominal cost. Fish ready for hatching or hatching will be released into canals for hatching.
The eligibility criteria for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a fisherman by profession.
- Fishermen who fall under the age group of 18 and 60 years are eligible for this scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Occupational certificate
How To Apply Online For YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Andra Pradesh State Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the YSR Matsayakra Nestham Scheme link.
- Now an application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form such as:
- Date of birth.
- Father name.
- Applicant’s address
- Email id
- Qualifications details
- Contact mobile number, etc.
- Now upload the applicant image, the image should be recently taken.
- Then upload scanned copies of the documents such as aadhar card, voter id, ID proof of fishermen, etc.
- After completing the application click on submit.
- Now the details of the further process with the given email id and contact number.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.
What is YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
Who are eligible for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
2. The applicant should be a fisherman by profession.
3. Fishermen who fall under the age group of 18 and 60 years are eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
2. Voter ID card
3. Passport-size photograph
4. Occupational certificate