AP YSR Jagananna Colonies 2021 Online Application | AP YSR Jagananna Colonies benefits | AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Eligibility criteria | YSR Jagananna Colonies Eligibility criteria | YSR Jagananna Colonies benefits YSR Jagananna Colonies purpose
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies: The government of Andhra Pradesh has planned to launch the Jagananna Colonies Scheme. The scheme was announced on 8 July 2020 on the birthday of his father i.e. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Paddy. The state government will allow 1 to 1.5 percent of the land in urban and rural areas to be given to the beneficiaries.
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has named these places Jagananna Colonies. The Housing Department of the Andhra Pradesh government is ensuring that there is no shortage or lack of land for establishing Jagannath colonies. Many efforts have been made to make this plan work.
The Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the people who do not have their own accommodation and are unable to buy their own. Also as per the announcement the playgrounds and parts will also be included in the colonies. Apart from the financial assistance, the land documents will also be provided in the name of the beneficiaries.
|Scheme||Jagananna Colonies Scheme|
|Launch Date||8 July 2020|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Department||Housing Construction Department(AP)|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies benefits
The benefits of the scheme are:
- According to the Scheme, 1.5 percent of the land will be allocated to rural areas for the construction of houses.
- According to the Scheme, 1 percent of the land will be allocated to urban areas for construction of houses.
- On 255 acres of land in Pulivendula town of Kadapa district, a layout is being developed by the government.
- The developed layout is the largest layout of the Kadapa district.
- As per the reports, 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were already built in the entire Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Departments of the Andhra Pradesh Government have identified 60,000 beneficiaries and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh i.e. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be announcing the scheme on 8 July 2020, detailed analysis of the scheme will be provided.
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme is as follows:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- The families not having their own accommodation will be covered by the scheme.
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Online Application
As far as only the announcement of the scheme is done by the state government. There is no information regarding accepting the applications and the registration procedure. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh i.e. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be launching the scheme in Pulivendula on the occasion of his father’s birthday i.e. 8 July.
When the Scheme will be announced and the application procedure will be announced we will notify you by this article. The Scheme will be launched on the official website of the government. The online applications will be accepted on the official website. You can check the official website by clicking on the link http://www.navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
Which state announced this Jagananna Colonies Scheme?
The Scheme is announced by Andhra Pradesh. The Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this scheme.
What is the objective of the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme?
The state government will allow 1 to 1.5 percent of the land to the beneficiaries in urban and rural areas.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme?
The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh and not having their own accommodation will be covered by the scheme.