AP YSR Jagananna Colonies 2023 Online Application | AP Jagananna Colonies benefits |Jagananna Colonies benefits YSR Jagananna Colonies purpose
The government of Andhra Pradesh has planned to launch the Jagananna Colonies Scheme. The scheme was announced on 8 July 2020 on the birthday of his father i.e. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Paddy. The state government will allow 1 to 1.5 percent of the land in urban and rural areas to be given to the beneficiaries.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has named these places Jagananna Colonies. The Housing Department of the Andhra Pradesh government is ensuring that there is no shortage or lack of land for establishing Jagannath colonies. Many efforts have been made to make this plan work.
The Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the people who do not have their own accommodation and are unable to buy their own. Also as per the announcement the playgrounds and parts will also be included in the colonies. Apart from the financial assistance, the land documents will also be provided in the name of the beneficiaries.
|Scheme||Jagananna Colonies Scheme|
|Launch Date||8 July 2020|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Department||Housing Construction Department(AP)|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
AP Jagananna Colonies benefits
The benefits of the scheme are:
- According to the Scheme, 1.5 percent of the land will be allocated to rural areas for the construction of houses.
- According to the Scheme, 1 percent of the land will be allocated to urban areas for the construction of houses.
- On 255 acres of land in Pulivendula town of Kadapa district, a layout is being developed by the government.
- The developed layout is the largest layout of the Kadapa district.
- As per the reports, 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were already built in the entire Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Departments of the Andhra Pradesh Government have identified 60,000 beneficiaries and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh i.e. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be announcing the scheme on 8 July 2020, detailed analysis of the scheme will be provided.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme is as follows:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- The families not having their own accommodation will be covered by the scheme.
Online Application Process
As far as only the announcement of the scheme is done by the state government. There is no information regarding accepting the applications and the registration procedure. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh i.e. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be launching the scheme in Pulivendula on the occasion of his father’s birthday i.e. 8 July.
When the Scheme will be announced and the application procedure will be announced we will notify you by this article. The Scheme will be launched on the official website of the government. The online applications will be accepted on the official website. You can check the official website by clicking on the link http://www.navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Check YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- When the home page opens, you will have to click on the “Beneficiary Search” option below.
- Now you have to fill in some asked information on the new page.
- After this, you have to click on the “Search” button.
- Now you will get the list of beneficiaries.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.