NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities 2023 | scholarship for physically handicapped students 2023 | Top Class Education disabilities Scholarship
Top Class Education Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2023 is conducted by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India. This scholarship aims to provide full financial support to disabled students pursuing courses in graduation, post-graduation, and Diploma level from notified institutes (Total 240 Institutes ) of excellence in education.
NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education
|Name of the Scholarship Name
|Top Class Education Disabilities Scholarship
|Scholarship issuing Agency
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
|Scheme Closing Date
- Recognize and promote quality education amongst students with disabilities by providing them with full financial support
- Handicapped or disabled students can get educated who are pursuing studies at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level courses.
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education
- Annual parental income from all sources should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs.
- Not more than two disabled children of the same parents will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must be pursuing studies at graduate/postgraduate degree/diploma level in notified institutions of excellence in education.
- Applicant should have more than 40% disability and a valid certificate for the same.
Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities Benefits-
A total of 300 scholarships are given under this scheme.
|Components of Scholarship
|Rate per awardee
|Reimbursement of tuition fees and nonrefundable charges paid/ payable to the Institution
|Up to Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum (subject to actual amount).
|Rs. 3,000/- per month for hostellers
Rs. 1,500/- per month for day-scholars
|Special Allowances (related to types of disabilities like reader allowance, escort allowance, helper allowance, etc.)
|Rs. 2,000/- per month
|Books & Stationery
|Rs. 5,000/- per annum.
|Reimbursement of expenses for the purchase of a computer with accessories.
|Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for the entire course.
|Reimbursement of expenses for the purchase of Aids and Assistive Devices including necessary software related to the particular disability of the selected candidate.
|Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for the entire course
Documents Required for NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family issued by the competent authority
- Bank account details
- Disability Certificate
Application Process for NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Top Class Education Scholarship for students with disabilities), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- Student’s performance in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.
Top Class Education disabilities Scholarship No. of Slots
- 50% of the total scholarships available each year for top-class education shall be reserved for girl candidates.
- In case of an adequate number of girls, candidates who are not available or not found eligible as per the terms, Seats will be given to boys candidates.
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0120-6619540
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है। अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये। कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।