AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Application Form | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility |
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme- Another scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is known as YSR Kapari Bandhu Yojana. This initiative will benefit the poor people of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today we will share the details of the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme with you through this article of ours.
Such as the online application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, facilities, necessary documents, and all other important details of the scheme will be shared. If you want to collect all the important information about this plan and also want to take advantage of this scheme, then read this article till the end.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government is churning out some impressive welfare schemes to improve various communities. Recently, the Chief Minister announced another welfare program, which would ensure the protection of shepherds in the state. The Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has launched this YSR Kapri Bandhu scheme as he wanted all the shepherd communities in the state of Andhra Pradesh to enjoy some benefits.
Under the YSR Capri Bandhu scheme, the shepherd community will get the financial support of the government to purchase twenty (20) sheep and one goat. For this, they will get subsidies and loan facilities from the government for sale and purchase. With this new YSR Kapri Bandhu scheme, the people of the Golla and Kuruma communities, commonly known as the shepherd community, will get financial support from the government to strengthen their economic empowerment.
Details Of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM of AP Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Registration Process||Not Set Yet|
|Objective||Financial assistance to shepherds|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started with the objective of economic protection of shepherds in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats. This assistance amount will be provided on subsidy in the form of a loan.
Implementation of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- In India, sheep farming is done mostly with temporary or seasonal migration. Migration of flock in search of feed, fodder, and water is a common practice of shepherds. Shepherds generally follow specific traditional methods during the migration period, but modern scientific methods play a significant role in improving production.
- The improved sheep husbandry practices make it a more sustainable and profitable livelihood enterprise. However, the road is not so smooth, and shepherds suffer considerable distress on their way.
- The scheme got introduced by the National Co-operative Development Corporation to benefit all the shepherds of the state. The plan would get implemented to help 50,000 beneficiaries. Each year around 12500 beneficiaries would get financial assistance, and Rs 200 crore has been allocated for the project.
- The shepherd community shall also avail subsidies on the purchase and sale of sheep all over the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme would get implemented by keeping in mind the impoverished community of Shepherd, which resides in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Key Highlights of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Salient features of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme are as follows:
- Growth And Development Of The Shepherd Communities – Not Much Has Been Done To Develop The Shepherds In Particular. The Chief Minister Of The State Wants To Mend This With The Development Of This Scheme.
- Ensuring Financial & Social Security – Implementing This Welfare Project Will Provide Financial Security And Pave The Path For Social Security.
- Financial Aid – The Government Has Not Yet Decided The Amount Though, The Chief Minister Stated That The Beneficiaries Would Attain A Specific Financial Aid From Andhra Pradesh.
- Purchasing Sheep – The Beneficiary Must Utilize The Provision For 20 Sheep In Favor Of Shepherds, For Which The Andhra Pradesh Government Provides Financial Assistance.
- Subsidy On Loan – Another Best Feature Of The Scheme Is A Credit Subsidy In Favor Of Beneficiaries. The Subsidy Shall Amount To 30% Of The Loan Or Rs. 1.5 Lakhs, Whichever Is Less. The Same Will Release The Financial Burden From The Shepherds’ Shoulders, Who Acquired Loans For Occupational Purposes.
- The Period For The Scheme – After The Operation Of This Project Starts, The State Government Will Continue It For Successive Four Years. It Will Ensure The Holistic Development Of The Eligible And Needy Shepherds.
- The Total Number Of Beneficiaries – The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Has Mentioned That This Scheme’s Implementation Will Assist Around 50 000 People Directly.
- The Budget Allocated For The Scheme Mentioned That A Whopping Sum Of Rs. 200 Crores Has Already Been Arranged To Implement This Project Successfully. If Required, The State Government Will Provide More Findings For Scheme Implementation.
- Payment Mode – The State Government Has Highlighted That All Financial Transfers Will Get Made Via The Direct Benefit Transfer Mode. It Will Keep Corruption And Confusion At Bay.
Benefits of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Few Benefits under YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme includes:
- One Of The Main Benefits Provided To All Of The Shepherds’ Community Of Andhra Pradesh State Will Be The Availability Of Subsidies On The Sale And Purchase Of Animals Like Sheep Or Goats.
- The Subsidy Will Amount To 30% Of The Loan Or Rs. 1.5 Lakhs, Whichever Is Less.
- This Subsidy Availability Will Help All Of The Shepherds Continue With Their Business Even When They Have Low Financial Ability.
- This Scheme Will Help All Of The Andhra Pradesh States Continue Their Businesses And Flourish The State.
- The Scheme Will Be Very Beneficial For The People Who Are Carrying On Selling And Purchasing An Animal.
Eligibility Criteria for Kapari Bandhu Scheme
One of the scheme’s main points is eligibility for the plan to get the scheme benefits. So, below we have mentioned a few facts which will let you know the eligibility criteria for the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme:
- First Of All, The Applicants Should Be A Domiciled Resident Of Andhra Pradesh Only.
- The Project Is Only For The Shepherd Community Who Are Registered.
- The Beneficiary Applying For The Project Must Belong To The BPL Category, I.E., Below The Poverty Line.
- The Interested Applicants Applying For The Scheme Must Have An Active Bank Account And An Aadhaar Card.
To apply for the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme, the interested applicants need to submit a few of his/her documents, which are as follows:
- The Resident Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Certificate
- Community certificate
- Occupational proof
- Bank Account Details
- Loan Documents
How to Apply For YSR Kapari Bandhu Yojana
At present, information related to online or offline registration of this scheme has not been provided by any department. It is expected that like Amma Vodi Yojana and other schemes, the beneficiaries for this scheme will also be selected at the regional level.
As soon as we get any information related to the online or offline registration of this scheme from the state government or any department, we will update you through this article. You are requested to stay with us for updates on this scheme started by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh.
If the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme is implemented properly, the scheme will be of considerable benefit to the lives of the shepherds and other needy citizens of the state. The YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme is a very necessary step in the direction of the neglected community of the society, who play an important role in serving us.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme’s Some Important FAQs
How to apply for this scheme?
So far only the scheme has been announced, the government has not yet announced the application process or any other process of the scheme. As soon as there is an announcement related to this, we will let you know through this article.
How will the government provide benefits to applicants in this scheme?
The government will provide 30% subsidy in loan amount or a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh. (whichever is lower)
How many beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme?
About 50 thousand people registered under the community can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Who will get the benefit of kapari bandhu scheme?
The member of the golla and Kuruma (shepherd) community will get the benefit of the scheme.
How many sheep and goats can buy under the scheme?
The community member can buy a maximum of 20 sheep and one goat under the scheme.