Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme | Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme 2023| Post Matric Scholarship Amount | Post Matric Scholarships Eligibility | How to Renew Post Matric Scholarship | Post Matric Scholarship Last Date | Post Matric Scholarship Application Form | Post Matric Scholarship Apply online
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023: Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023 is launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. This invites applications from the students of Class 11 to Ph.D. of minority communities. This Schemes for the Students belonging to Minority Communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Christians, Buddhist, Parsis & Jain.
The scholarship aims to encourage the students of minority communities to pursue higher education and enhance their chances of getting employed by providing financial assistance.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
|Start date||16th August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31st December 2023|
|Last date for defective verification and institute verification||15th January 2023|
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The students should be studying in Government Schools/ Institutes and private schools / Institutes recognized by an appropriate authority.
- Students should be studying in Class 11 or above ( 11,12, graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.Phil or Ph.D.).
- Candidates Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual Family income should be less than 2 lakh.
- Student Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- The student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme for this purpose.
Objectives of Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
- It will encourage students of minority communities to pursue higher education.
- It will lighten their financial burden on parents for the Higher education of their children.
- With the help of this scheme, it will sustain the efforts of parents to support their children to complete higher education.
- The scheme will increase their rate of attainment in higher education.
- It will increase the Employment rate through higher education.
Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Copy of Aadhar Enrollment
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government
- Self-certified community certificate (by the student – if the age is 18 or above, by parent/guardian- if the student is minor)
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
- Passport Size Photo
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
- If the Institute is located in a State/UT different from the domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from Institute.
Benefits of Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
|Admission and tuition fees for classes XI and XII.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|Admission and tuition fee for under-graduate, postgraduate.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Includes expenses for study material, etc.)|
|i. Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.||Rs.380 p.m
|ii. Courses other than technical and professional courses at under-graduate and post-graduate level|
|iii. M. Phil and Ph.D.||Rs.1200 p.m.||Rs.550 p.m.|
|(For those researchers who are not awarded any fellowship by the university or any other authority)|
Earmarked for girl students in Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
30% of scholarships will be earmarked for girl students. In case sufficient numbers of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance earmarked scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Selection Criteria
- Weightage will be given to poverty rather than marks.
- If the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Renewal Criteria
The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Duration
- The scholarships will be provided for the entire course.
- Maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months only in an academic year.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Apply Process
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
Funding Pattern of Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
The scheme is the Central Sector Scheme and 100% of funding is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
List of courses under Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
There are various courses that are offered by the Ministry of Affairs for Post Matric Scholarship. You can see the full list of courses by clicking on the link given below-
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है।अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये।कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।