Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme | Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme 2020-2021 | Pre Matric Scholarship Amount | Pre Matric Scholarships Eligibility | How to Renew Pre Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21: Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21 is launched by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. This invites applications from the students of Class 1 to 10 of minority communities. This Schemes for the Students belonging to Minority Communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Christians, Buddhist, Parsis & Jain and 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students in the State of Haryana.
The scholarship aims to encourage parents of minority communities to send their kids to school by helping them to fund the school education of their children and by supporting the efforts of educating their children.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Eligibility Criteria :
- The students should be studying in Government Schools/ Institutes and private schools / Institutes recognized by an appropriate authority.
- Students should be studying in Class 1 to 10.
- Candidates Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual Family income should be less than 1 lakh.
- Student Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme of this purpose.
Objectives of Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
- It will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school.
- It will lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
- It will achieve Empowerment through education.
Documents Required for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Copy of Aadhar Enrollment
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government
- Self-certified community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
- Passport Size Photo
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
- If School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/Institute.
Benefits of Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
|Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs. 500/-p.a subject to actuals||Rs. 500/-p.a subject to actuals|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs. 350 /-p.m subject to actuals||Rs. 350/-p.m subject to actuals|
|Maintenance allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 month in an academic year.|
|(i) Class I to V||Rs. 100/- p.m|
|(ii) Class VI to X||Rs. 600/-p.m subject to actuals.||Rs. 100/- p.m|
Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship
|Sr No.||Mode of Payment||Year||No. of Beneficiaries||Expenditure|
Earmarked for girl students in Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. In case sufficient numbers of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance earmarked scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Selection Criteria
- Weightage will be given to poverty rather than marks.
- If the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Renewal Criteria
The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Duration
- The scholarships will be provided for the entire course.
- Maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months only in an academic year.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Apply Process
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
Funding Pattern of Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
Funding pattern between Centre and States will be in the ratio of 75:25. However, session 2014-15 on becoming Central Sector Scheme. Funding will be 100%. Union Territories will be provided 100 per cent Central assistance.
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है।
अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये।
कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।
Some important questions and answers (FAQ)
What should be the Type and size of the documents to be uploaded?
The format of the file should be.pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
What should student do if he/she forget his/her ApplicationID?
The process of re-collection of the Application ID is: “Student login->Forgot Registration Details” then enter the basic fields accordingly and click on the button “Get Registration details”.
How should Applicant check the status of their application online?
Student have to login under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering their Application Id and Password. Once login, they will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option they can check their online status.
What documents are needed to be given to the Institute/School/College for verification of online application on the Portal after applying for Scholarship?
Aadhar Card/Copy of Aadhar Enrollment, Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government, Self-certified community certificate by the student, Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet, Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father, Passport Size Photo
What are the terms and condition for applying the scheme?
30% of the total seats are reserved for the female candidates. The seat will be transferred to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate. A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students.