Bihar SC/ ST Post Matric Scholarship Scheme | Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC/ST Bihar | Bihar SC/ ST Post Metric Scholarship Yojana Application Form
Bihar SC/ ST Post Matric Scholarship Scheme: Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for SC and ST is launched by the Bihar Government. This invites applications from the students of Class 11 to Ph.D. of minority communities. This Schemes for the Students belonging to Minority Communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Christians, Buddhist, Parsis & Jain.
The scholarship aims to encourage the students of minority communities to pursue higher education and enhance their chances of getting employed by providing financial assistance.
Bihar SC/ ST Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar State.
- The applicant must be studying in a post-matric class.
- An applicant must be studying a recognized course.
- The applicant must belong to the category of SC or ST category.
- The annual income of the family may not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Applicant must be studying in the state or central accredited institution.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Rewards/Benefits
- An additional allowance of up to Rs 240 per month for students with disabilities.
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
- Study tour charges of up to Rs 1600 per annum.
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to Rs 1600 for research scholars.
|All 10+2 school and I.A/ISC/I.Com and other courses||Rs 2000/-|
|Graduation or equivalent to BA/BSC/B.Com||Rs 5000/-|
|Post-graduation or equivalent to MA/MSC/MCOM||Rs 5000/-|
|For engineering/medical/law/technical courses(Except agriculture)||Rs 15000/-|
Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200 per month (for hostellers) and INR 550 per month (for day scholars) for 10 months.
|Group||Courses||For Hosteller||For Day scholar|
|Group I||-Degree and PG in Medicine -PGD in various branches of management -CA/ICWA/CS/ICFA -MPhil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral Programmes -LLM||1200||550|
|Group II||Professional courses PG courses not covered under the group I MA/MSC/M.Com/M.Ed/M. pharma||820||530|
|Group III||All courses which lead to a degree and not covered under Group I and II like BA/BSC/B.com||570||300|
|Group IV||All post matriculation level non-degree courses/3 years diploma courses in polytechnic||380||230|
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Required Documents
- Educational certificates.
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhaar card.
- Receipt of course
- Passport size photograph
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, Visit the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on state schemes
- After that, you have to select the state
- Now you have to select the SC post-matric Bihar scholarship scheme
- After that, the application form will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form like your name, date of birth, father’s name, qualification, etc
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for the SC post-matric Bihar scholarship scheme
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है।
अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये।
कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।