Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Financial Assistance Scheme for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2021 | Post Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education Application Form
Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scholarship Scheme for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2020-21 is conducted by The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. The scholarship is available for the students enrolled in class 11 to post-graduation and diploma courses at any government institute. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy and poor students for higher studies in India and ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labor.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scholarship Scheme for Education Details
|NSP Scholarship||Post Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|Title||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2020|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
|Name of the Department||MHRD|
|Scheme Closing Date||31-12-2020|
Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to the needy and poor students for higher studies in India.
- Ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Education Eligibility Criteria
- Either of the parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least the last six months.
- The monthly family income of the worker must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources.
- The family income limit for Cine workers is Rs 8000 per month or 100,000 per year.
- The student must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The student must have enrolled in a regular course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies.
- Applicants pursuing courses under the distance Scheme are not eligible to apply.
Click Here For- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Education Documents Required
- Income certificate
- Photograph of applicant
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Photocopy of the first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
- Copy of ID card of worker (in case of mine workers)
Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education Benefits
Various benefits under different Post-Matric levels are as follows:
- Girls students of class 11 and 12 will be given Rs 2440.
- Boys of class 11 and 12 will receive Rs 2000.
- Rs 10,000 will be given to ITI students (For both boys and girls).
- Rs 3000 is the financial assistance for degree courses.
- Rs 15,000 will be disbursed to students pursuing professional courses such as Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc. Agriculture.
|PUC I & II (11th,12th)||Rs 2440||Rs 2000|
|ITI (Diploma)||Rs 10,000||Rs 10,000|
|Degree (Graduation)||Rs 3000||Rs 3000|
|Professional Courses (such as Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc. Agriculture.)||Rs 15,000||Rs 15,000|
How to Apply for Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0120-6619540.
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है। अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये। कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।