mo ghara odisha | odisha mo ghara yojana | mo ghara yojana apply | mo ghara apply | mo ghara yojana list | mo ghara list | mo ghara yojana apply online | mo ghara yojana odia, mo ghara yojana in odisha | mo ghara odisha scheme
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha:-
On May 29, the Naveen Patnaik administration announced the launch of the Mo Ghara Yojana, which will give people who lack the funds to build or renovate their homes credit-linked financial assistance. For those who are less fortunate economically and socially, this is a huge relief. The Mo Ghara plan was one of 18 significant initiatives that the Odisha government recently approved, since the BJD’s fifth term in office has already lasted for four years. Read on to learn more about the Mo Ghara Scheme in Odisha, including its highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility requirements, required documentation, application process, and much more.
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
The program’s launch coincided with the end of the fourth year of Mr. Patnaik’s fifth term. It will help all families who have been excluded from the existing housing programs due to strict eligibility requirements or a lack of funding, as well as those who previously received housing assistance of a lower level and are now looking to upgrade or expand their homes. The State Cabinet, which is chaired by the chief minister of Odisha, gave its permission to the credit-linked housing program, which is entirely funded by the State budget. Beginning on June 15, 2023, loan requests will be considered. The new “Mo Ghara” yojana was one of the 18 proposals that the Odisha Cabinet, headed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, accepted on Monday.
The Cabinet meeting when the choice was made was presided over by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. A week after the Cabinet shift that introduced three new ministers to the Council of Ministers in Odisha, the State Government of Odisha accepted 18 proposals to create Mo Ghara (Government Housing Assistance in Rural Areas), a new housing program, in advance of the 2024 elections. To fulfill their ambitions, the State Government would provide funds under the “Mo Ghara” Yojana in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department to lower and lower-middle-class rural households.
|Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
|Naveen Patnaik Government
|Lower Middle Class People of Odisha
|Rs 3 Lakh
In order to help rural people in Odisha with lower and lower-middle incomes fulfill their housing dreams, the State Cabinet approved the Mo Ghara housing program. The program will provide assistance to all such families who were excluded from the current housing programs because of rigorous eligibility rules or a lack of financing.
Features and Benefits
- Rural impoverished people receive pucca houses, which improves their quality of life.
- It lessens the disaster susceptibility of the underprivileged in rural areas.
- The rural underprivileged feel more worthy of their dignity as a result.
- It promotes the economic development of rural areas.
- The program’s beneficiaries are eligible for house loans up to Rs 3 lakh, which they can repay over 10 years with the exception of a one-year moratorium period in easy payments.
- According to the Cabinet notification, the four loan amount slabs are Rs 1 lakh, Rs 1.5 lakh, Rs 2 lakh, and Rs 3 lakh, respectively.
- The Mo Ghara program may make loans available to people with monthly earnings of under 25,000 rupees and those who have previously received housing assistance totaling 70,000 rupees or less.
Loan Subsidy Amount
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha permanently.
- The applicant must not own a pucca house in Odisha.
- The applicant must belong to the EWS classification.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than Rs 25,000 per month.
- The applicant must not have previously received any type of government housing aid.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Address Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Online Process
- First, visit the Official Website of the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- The homepage will open on the screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration option.
- A New page will open on your screen.
- An application form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the asked details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- After that, upload all the required documents.
- After completing the above procedure click on the registration option.
- Now, after successful registration, log in with your login credentials.
- Enter all of the important details in the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.