Odisha Ration Card List | Odisha Ration Card New List । How to apply for Odisha Ration Card | Odisha Ration Card Application Form
Odisha Ration Card List- A ration card is very important for all of us. It is not only used for rationing but also for making address proof and various other documents, it is also used to take government benefits. Therefore, we will tell you today how you can apply for Odisha Ration Card and how to check your name in Odisha Ration Card List 2020. If you have internet access, then you can apply for a ration card sitting at home. With this, you will no longer have to run around the offices.
Will save you time. Let us know how you can apply for the new ration card by filling the Odisha Ration Card application form. Odisha government’s Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Government of Odisha has released a ration card list online.
|Odisha Ration Card Highlights|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
|Department||Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Odisha Ration Card
The ration Card for Odisha (Ration Card) is classified into three classes. Ration cards are made on the basis of all these categories.
APL Ration Card: Above Poverty Line/APL –
- Any person from Odisha who belongs to the families falling above the poverty line can apply for this ration card.
- Through this ration card, they can be given ration up to 15 kg of the month at low prices.
- This ration card is in blue color.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 20000 thousand rupees.
BPL Ration Card: Below Poverty Line/ BPL –
- Any person from Odisha who belongs to below poverty line families can apply for this ration card.
- The annual income of the families should be below Rs 20,000.
- They can be given 25 kg of ration a month.
- This ration card is colored red.
Antyodaya Ration Card: Extreme poverty/ अंतोदय (AAY) –
- Any person from Odisha who is from a very poor families and whose economic condition is weaker.
- Anyone who has no fixed income or no income can apply for this ration card.
- They can be given 35 kg of ration a month.
- This ration card is yellow in color.
Annapurna Yojana –
- This ration card is offered to senior citizens aged 60 or 65 and who do not have any pension facility.
- This ration card is green in color.
Odisha documents required for making ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- income certificate
- Photo with the head of the family
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- If you have a copy of the old ration card, you can attach it together.
- LPG Connection Number
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Surrender certificate in case of transfer of ration card from one city or village panchayat to another place of residence
Odisha Ration Card Eligibility
- The applicant should not have a ration card.
- A person must be 18 and above.
- Recently married couples in Odisha can apply.
- Holders of temporary ration card or expiry of the previous card can apply for a new ration card.
- The person should be a citizen of India and a resident of Odisha.
- The person should be the head of the family.
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card
- Serves as an identity card.
- A ration card is also required to create a voter ID.
- To get a driving license.
- To take an electricity connection.
- Odisha people can get food supplements such as wheat rice, kerosene, sugar, etc. at cheaper rates.
- To get a SIM card.
- To get a telephone connection.
How to check name in Odisha Ration Card New List 2020
- Visit the official website of the Food Department – @ www.pdsodisha.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open.
- After this you will see the option of NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries, you have to click on this option.
- As soon as you click on this link, another page will open in front of you, in which you will have to choose District, Block, and FPS.
- After this, you click on “Get Report”.
- After this, the ration card list will open in front of you, in which you can check your name.
- Now the list will come in front of you, you can also download it.
Odisha Ration Card Application Process (How to apply)
- First of all, visit the official website – @ www.foododisha.in
- The home page of the website will open.
- Now Click on the e-veteran option.
- After this, click on the link “Ration Card Application Form Under NFSA-2013”.
- Click on the link to download the form directly
- Take a printout of the application.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach all the required documents together.
- Submit it to the nearest DFO office.
- Please pay the fee.
- The card will be issued in 30 to 40 days.
How to a checklist of traders under Odisha Ration Card
- First of all, visit the official website – @ www.foododisha.in /
- Select the following
- Block / ULB
- Click on the Show button.
- The list will be displayed in front of you.
|Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha State Secretariat, Sachivalaya Marg, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar. Odisha, India|
|E-mail:||[email protected], [email protected]|
Some important questions and answers (FAQ)
visit www.pdsodisha.gov.in and follow the steps in this post.
If you do not see the name in the ration card list, then you can go to your fair price shop(ration shop) and get the information.