Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana | Odisha BSKY Package Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration
The scheme has been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. As we all know that many people are not able to get proper medical/ healthcare facilities due to their financial problems. Keeping this in mind Government of Odisha has launched Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
Under this scheme, the people of the state Odisha will get healthcare facilities and proper medical treatment. So today here in this article we are going to discuss all the important details about the scheme (BSKY) like its eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, benefits, objectives, etc. To know more stay connected with us.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
The scheme is been launched by the government of Odisha on 15th August 2018 for families whose financial conditions are bad. Under this beneficiaries will get free health checkups and also the government is going to provide health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. This insurance cover will be for secondary and tertiary processes of treatment. For the women beneficiaries, an additional amount of Rs 7,00,000 would be given as a health insurance cover.
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Highlights|
|About||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Department||Health care & Family Welfare department|
|Implemented on||15th August 2018|
|Benefit||People will get proper medical facilities|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state who are financially not stable.|
|Official Website||Click here|
The objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
The main objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is to provide proper healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of the society. Through this scheme, Health Insurance covers up to Rs 500000 has been offered to the citizens of Odisha. Many people are not able to get their treatment due to financial problems so under this they’ll get financial assistance for their treatments.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Benefits
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh health insurance cover per family per annum
- With the help of this scheme around 3.5 crores, beneficiaries will benefit.
- Beneficiaries will get free treatment if they visit any government or private hospital.
- For women beneficiaries of the family to the government will provide additional Rs 700000 cover.
- The state government has impaneled 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super-specialty hospitals outside Odisha.
- There are around 4036 packages that have been offered under this scheme.
Facilities Provided Under BSKY
The following facilities are provided under this scheme:-
- Free Health Care facilities in government Health Care institutions.
- Free medicine.
- Free dialysis.
- Free ICU.
- Cancer chemotherapy.
- Free OT.
- Health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7,00,000 for women members of the family.
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
To enroll, an applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status, or residents are eligible.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Must be a Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder.
- Must have a BPL card.
- Must be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholder.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders
- All those families whose annual income is below Rs 50000 in rural areas and below Rs 60000 in urban areas.
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
List of Empanelled Hospital under BSKY:-
Suggestion regarding modification of BSKY packages:-
Implant Master under BSKY:-
The applicants need to follow the following steps to enroll themselves:-
- Firstly go to the official website of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- On the homepage, click on apply online.
- After which a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required information like Applicants Name, Current address, Active mobile number, etc, and then upload all required documents.
- Now you have to click on submit.
If you come across any difficulty, contact on the following numbers:-
- Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479/80
- Email Id- [email protected]
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you