Assam orunodoi online apply | অসম অরনদয পরকলপর আবদন ফরম | orunodoi.in assam | arunodoi scheme assam name list| Orunodoi Beneficiary List
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme for the people of the state has been announced by Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Assistance will be provided through this scheme to people facing an economic crisis due to the COVID-19 epidemic in the state.
The state government wants to empower housewife women financially through this scheme. Today through this article we are providing you with information about Orunodoi scheme. Stay tuned with us for complete information about the scheme.
Orunodoi scheme assam 2022
- According to the state health minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the government will provide 2,80,000 crore Rs for the scheme. Every woman of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The scheme has been launched by the government on 2 October 2020. Through this scheme, the government will provide Rs 830 per month to 17 lakh families of the state for the next five years. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of the state whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
|Details Of Orunodoi scheme assam|
|Name of the scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The people of the state will get different types of benefits through the Arunodoi (Orunodoi) scheme.
- An amount of 28000 Rs crore will be provided by the state government for this scheme.
- According to this scheme, 10 Rs lakh DBT will be provided to 27 lakh financially helpless families of the state every year.
- Financial assistance of 830 Rs per month will be provided through this scheme. That is, there will be an additional annual income of 10,000 Rs.
- Under this scheme, Rs 200 lakh will be provided to 200-grade schools per school on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The state government will provide free sterile napkins to every girl’s student studying in sixth and 12th schools in every government and government-aided school of the state.
- In the application of this scheme, preference will be given to the women of the state who are disabled/widowed women / divorced women / unmarried women / separated women or disabled women members.
Subsidy Amount under Orunodoi scheme
The government will provide subsidies on essential commodities to the women of the state through this scheme. Which she will buy from shops.
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|Total Amount||Rs 830/-|
Assam orunodoi scheme selection procedure
- A supervisory committee at the district level will be responsible for finalizing the list of beneficiaries in accordance with the guidelines.
- Under this scheme, pre-selection will be made by the development committee of the village council/gauun panchayat/city local authority.
- The Village Council / Gaun Panchayat / City Local Authority Development Committee should prepare a collateral checklist according to the eligibility/inadmissibility conditions.
- This checklist will be attached to Appendix A.
- This checklist will be drawn up by the LAC by the DLMC Member Secretary so that it can be presented to the district-level monitoring committee for prioritization/selection.
- Thereafter, the district-level committee should prioritize the list of applicants.
- This committee will now be responsible for ensuring that the detailed application form is submitted by the beneficiaries.
- Through this bank form, bank details and other information will be collected.
- The final approved list will now be uploaded.
- After the download process, the recipient data will be verified.
- If there are any discrepancies in the details, they will be corrected.
- After the entire required process has been completed, the finance department will transfer the amount to the beneficiary’s account using the PMFS method.
- Each year the list of recipients will be revised and inclusions/exclusions will be made as necessary.
- All data on beneficiaries will be stored by the finance department in a database.
- It should be noted that if an applicant benefits from this program despite being ineligible, then the applicant is responsible for reimbursing the amount received under this program.
Eligibility Criteria For Orunodoi Scheme Assam
Following are the eligibility criteria for the application to the Assam Arunodoi Yojana.
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a handicapped member
- A divorcee woman family
- Poor families not having a ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Apart from that, families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail of the benefits
Not eligible For Orunodoi Scheme
The following household will not be eligible for the scheme
- The household without any female members.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament (MPs), Member Of Legislative Assembly(MLAs).
- Current members of Panchayati Raj institutions and Urban local bodies.
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Regular serving employees of cooperative societies registered under the Assam co-operative societies act 2007 and is funded by the Govt.
- Farmer’s families having 15 Bighas of agriculture land, tractor, four-wheeler, mechanized boat, refrigerator, washing machine, Air conditioner or income above Rs. 2 lakh
- The family owning washing machine or AC
- Employees of Government
- Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, CA, Architect & Income taxpayer
Priority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
How can I apply for Arunodoi Scheme in Assam?
To orunodoi online apply you have to visit the official website of the scheme. On opening the home page, you have to click on the option for application form PDF.
By filling the application form and all necessary documents have to be attached with the application form. Submit the application form to the nearest office related to the scheme.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you