Assam orunodoi 2.0 scheme | Orunodoi Scheme Apply Online | অসম অরনদয পরকলপর আবদন ফরম | orunodoi.in assam | arunodoi scheme assam name list| Orunodoi Beneficiary List
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 for the people of the state has been announced by Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Assistance will be provided through this scheme to people facing an economic crisis due to the COVID-19 epidemic in the state. under this scheme women in the state can avail of nearly Rs 1250 or more every month.
The beneficiaries will be finalized from January 1 to 15, while application forms will be distributed to those selected beneficiaries on January 20.
The state government wants to empower housewife women financially through this scheme. Today through this article we are providing you with information about the Orunodoi scheme 2.0. Stay tuned with us for complete information about the scheme.
Assam Orunodoi scheme 2023
- According to the state health minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the government will provide 2,80,000 crore Rs for the scheme. Every woman in the state will get benefit from this scheme.
- The scheme has been launched by the government on 2 October 2020. Through this scheme, the government will provide Rs 830 per month to 17 lakh families in the state for the next five years. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of the state whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh.
|Orunodoi scheme assam 2.0 Important Highlights|
|Name of the scheme||Orunodoi Scheme Assam|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CM Launched Assam Orunodoi 2.0
Taking forward our commitment to providing economic & nutritional security to women by this transformative program glad to have launched Orunodoi 2.0 virtually today from Delhi.— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) December 14, 2022
Under this, 10.50 lakh new beneficiaries will receive financial aid as part of Govt support to needy. pic.twitter.com/FYKUpxo8mU
The Assam government will provide monthly financial assistance to the eligible beneficiaries for the purchase of medicine, pulses and sugar, Rs.400 per family, Rs.200 per beneficiary family for purchasing medicine to take care of their health needs. Providing 50% subsidy to a family for 4 kg pulses per month and Rs 80 per month per family which would effectively subsidize 50% of the monthly expenditure incurred on buying 4 kg sugar. for the house every month. Separately, Rs 150 per family per month will be provided for purchase of essential fruits and vegetables grown by them in their home farms. The family with medical and nutritional support will get a consolidated flow of Rs 830 per month.
“It is an ambitious and momentous step towards socio-economic empowerment. Assam’s 19.10 lakhs families to get Rs. 1000 PM in their bank accounts.”
Benefits Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2.0
The people of the state will get different types of benefits through the Arunodoi (Orunodoi) scheme.
- An amount of 28000 Rs crore will be provided by the state government for this scheme.
- According to this scheme, 10 Rs lakh DBT will be provided to 27 lakh financially helpless families of the state every year.
- Financial assistance of 830 Rs per month will be provided through this scheme. That is, there will be an additional annual income of 10,000 Rs.
- Under this scheme, Rs 200 lakh will be provided to 200-grade schools per school on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The state government will provide free sterile napkins to every girl student studying in sixth and 12th schools in every government and government-aided school of the state.
- In the application of this scheme, preference will be given to the women of the state who are disabled/widowed women / divorced women / unmarried women / separated women or disabled women members.
Additional Rs 250 to Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 Beneficiaries
The Government of Assam has provided a certain additional amount to the beneficiary of the “Orunodoi” scheme from the month of October. Under this scheme, the government will provide additional assistance of Rs 250 to economically weaker families in payment of their monthly electricity bills.
Subsidy Amount under Orunodoi scheme 2.0
The government will provide subsidies on essential commodities to the women of the state through this scheme. Which she will buy from shops.
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|Total Amount||Rs 830/-|
Assam Orunodoi scheme 2.0 selection procedure
- A supervisory committee at the district level will be responsible for finalizing the list of beneficiaries in accordance with the guidelines.
- Under this scheme, pre-selection will be made by the development committee of the village council/gauun panchayat/city local authority.
- The Village Council / Gaun Panchayat / City Local Authority Development Committee should prepare a collateral checklist according to the eligibility/inadmissibility conditions.
- This checklist will be attached to Appendix A.
- This checklist will be drawn up by the LAC by the DLMC Member Secretary so that it can be presented to the district-level monitoring committee for prioritization/selection.
- Thereafter, the district-level committee should prioritize the list of applicants.
- This committee will now be responsible for ensuring that the detailed application form is submitted by the beneficiaries.
- Through this bank form, bank details and other information will be collected.
- The final approved list will now be uploaded.
- After the download process, the recipient data will be verified.
- If there are any discrepancies in the details, they will be corrected.
- After the entire required process has been completed, the finance department will transfer the amount to the beneficiary’s account using the PMFS method.
- Each year the list of recipients will be revised and inclusions/exclusions will be made as necessary.
- All data on beneficiaries will be stored by the finance department in a database.
- It should be noted that if an applicant benefits from this program despite being ineligible, then the applicant is responsible for reimbursing the amount received under this program.
Launched Orunodoi Month which will continue till Sept 20. Existing beneficiaries’ list will be purified through surveys to be conducted by members of voluntary organisations like NCC & NSS during this period. From Oct 10, beneficiaries will receive ₹1,250. pic.twitter.com/VUDusbgghQ— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 20, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2.0
Following are the eligibility criteria for the application to the Assam Arunodoi Yojana.
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a handicapped member
- A divorcee woman’s family
- Poor families not having a ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Apart from that, families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, or tractors under self-help groups can avail of the benefits
Priority Beneficiary Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Under this scheme, widow and divorced women, unmarried women, or women separated from the family and any disabled member of the family
- Economically weak family, irrespective of whether the family belongs to NFSA or not
Not eligible For Orunodoi Scheme
The following household will not be eligible for the scheme
- The household is without any female members.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament (MPs), Member Of Legislative Assembly(MLAs).
- Current members of Panchayati Raj institutions and Urban local bodies.
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Regular serving employees of cooperative societies registered under the Assam co-operative societies act 2007 and funded by the Govt.
- Farmer’s families having 15 Bighas of agricultural land, tractor, four-wheeler, mechanized boat, refrigerators, washing machines, Air conditioners,s or income above Rs. 2 lakh
- The family owning a washing machine or AC
- Employees of Government
- Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, CA, Architect & Income taxpayer
Priority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
How can I apply for Orunodoi Scheme in Assam 2.0?
To apply for the Orunodoi scheme you have to follow the following process
- To Orunodoi an online application you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On opening the home page, you have to click on the option for the application form PDF.
- By filling out the application form and all necessary documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Submit the application form to the nearest office related to the scheme.
View Orunodoi Scheme Application Status
- First of all, visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on view status
- Now the list of districts will appear in front of you.
- Select a district.
- Now when the new page will open you have to enter your name or beneficiary number
- After this, you have to click on the search
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you