hAssam Aponar Apon Scheme | Aponar Apon Scheme Application Process | Aponar Apon Scheme Eligibility | Aponar Apon Scheme Assam Application Form Pdf
Assam Aponar Apon Scheme: If you are a resident of assam and have a dream of having your very own home in Assam, then the “Assam Aponar Apon Ghar” scheme might be just what you need. It is a housing subsidy scheme started by the government of Assam. Today in this article, we will provide complete details about the scheme like, objectives, eligibility, documents, application process, check status, etc. So read the article till the end.
Assam Aponar Apon Scheme
Assam Aponar Apon Scheme is a housing scheme started by the Finance Department, Government Of Assam. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a subsidy on the housing scheme. The aim of this scheme is to ensure that every resident of assam must have a house before 2022. Applicants can get subsidies on home loans if they avail it from any Scheduled Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Bank, or Assam Cooperative Apex bank within the state.
Applicants can get subsidies on home loans from ₹1,00,000 to ₹250,000 as per the loan amount.
|About||Aponar Apon Scheme, Assam Housing Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of India|
|Concerned Authority||Finance Department, Govt of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Assam|
|Benefits||To Provide Subsidy On Home Loan|
|Assam Govt Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Aponar Apon Scheme
- To make ensure every person in Assam has a home by 2022.
- To provide subsidized home loans to those with limited financial means.
- Support residents of assam who haven’t benefited from previous housing schemes.
Benefits Of Aponar Apon Scheme
- Under this scheme, the applicant will get a helping hand from the state government when it comes to money for their new home. The amount of help you get depends on how big your home loan is:
- If your loan is between ₹5,00,000 and ₹10,00,000, you get a subsidy of ₹1,00,000.
- For loans between ₹10,00,000 and ₹20,00,000, you get a subsidy of ₹1,50,000.
- If your loan is between ₹20,00,000 and ₹30,00,000, you receive a subsidy of ₹2,00,000.
- And if your loan is between ₹30,00,000 and ₹40,00,000, you can get a subsidy of ₹2,50,000.
- The applicant should be living in Assam for a long time.
- Applicants have to take home loans from any Scheduled Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Bank, or Assam Cooperative Apex bank within the state.
- Applicant annual family’s income should not be more than ₹20,00,000.
- The loan must be more than ₹5,00,000 and given by the bank after April 1, 2019.
- The loan accounts must not be under NPA (Non-Performing Assets) status.
- This should be your family’s first home.
- Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Latest Salary Slips
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Statement of Salary Account for the Past Six Months
- No Dues Salary From the Existing Banker if the Salary is Credited in Other Than SBI Account
- Proof of Being in Service for a Minimum of Five Years
- Statement of Personal Assets and Liabilities in Bank’s Format
- Documents Evidencing the Ownership of Land
Application Process Of Assam Aponar Apon Scheme
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme i.e. https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/welcome.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Click here for Loan Subsidy”.
- Now click on Aponar Apon Ghar (Home Loan Subsidy).
- You will be redirected to the Application for Release for Subsidy.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form such as Name, Loan details, Gender, DOB, PAN No., Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Atlast, Click “Save” to send your application.
How To Check Application Status
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on Application Tracking and then click on Track.
- Now enter your Mobile Number, and Loan Account Number or Application Number, and click “Submit”.
- Now the application status will be displayed in your screen.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Government.