house repair scheme in goa 2023 | goa government housing schemes | ST loan scheme in goa | ashraya adhar scheme for st category |
Ashraya Adhar Scheme Goa:-
The Goa government announced the Goa Ashraya Adhar Scheme 2023 for persons belonging to Scheduled Tribes. The Goa Ashraya Adhar initiative provides financial assistance to deserving Goans. Under the Goa Ashraya Adhar Scheme, the government grants a credit facility of Rs. 5 lakhs. In this article, we will share all the important details about this scheme like benefits, eligibility, important documents, application procedure, etc. If you are interested to know about this scheme then read this article till the end.
Ashraya Adhar Scheme Goa 2023
The Goa State Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation Limited, Department of Tribal Welfare, Government of Goa, offers the “Ashraya Adhar Scheme” as a loan program. The goal of this scheme is to give financial help in the form of loans to Scheduled Tribes members for the purpose of dwelling repair, refurbishment, or rebuilding. The organization devised the idea of assisting the Scheduled Tribe Community by offering financial aid for housing maintenance and renovation/reconstruction. Many members of the ST community are eager to help, but because of the increased interest rates imposed by banks, they are unable to obtain a bank loan for housing repairs, restoration, or rebuilding.
|Article About||Goa Ashraya Adhar Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Goa|
|beneficiary||Citizens belong to the ST category|
|motive||Provide the Financial Assistance|
|Loan amounts||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|PDF Download||Click Here|
A loan of 500,000/- grant as financial support at a rate of 2% per year.
NOTE:- The loanee must begin the actual work within three months after receiving the sanctioned cash.
Mode of Advance
Following the completion of all needed paperwork, the loan money will be provided in two payments.
- The first 3,75,000/- is due immediately upon loan approval.
- Second 1,25,000/- upon utilization of the first installment.
- The second installment will be granted upon the submission of utilization invoices and physical verification/inspection by a Corporation official.
The beneficiary shall be insured for life and property with the Insurance Agency designated by the Corporation, and the loanee shall bear the premiums for such policies (unless and until the Corporation decides otherwise).
Goa Housing Assistance Repayment of Loan
- The candidate must return the 120 EMI within 10 years, with a three-month suspension period. When the candidate applies for the loan, they are 50 years old, and they must repay the loan within 60 years. The government employee determines the age at which the loan amount must be returned till retirement.
- The first installment of the loan returns after three months of providing the loan to the candidate within the payback term under the plan. The candidate also promptly returns the money to the government using the first payment of the loan amount.
- According to government guidelines, the candidate must return the loan with a 2% annual interest rate.
- The candidate can not apply for a loan from another organization throughout the repayment period.
- If the candidate is unable to repay the loan amount to the government, it will be recovered under the Land Revenue Code of Goa, Daman, and Diu.
- Any person who belongs to a Scheduled Tribe Community and owns a dwelling (which includes a Mundcarial house) either alone or jointly will be eligible for financial help under this plan.
- If the house is held jointly and there are many family units living in the same residence, each unit will be eligible for financial assistance.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 55 years old as of the date of the loan application. The applicant’s age is eased to 58 years if he or she works for the state, central government, government corporation, board, or aided institute.
- Aadhar Card copy applicant (Self-attested).
- Two passport-size photos of the applicant.
- Photos of the house to be repaired/renovated/reconstructed.
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate (Self-attested).
- Age proof of applicant (Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate / Driving License)(Self-attested).
- Self Affidavit on ₹ 50/- Stamp Paper duly notarized.
- The copy of the latest house tax receipt. (original/self-attested).
- N.O.C from Co-owner (if any) on ₹ 50/- Stamp Paper duly notarized.
- Income Proof of the applicant i.e. salary certificate/ Last 03 months’ Pay slips along with Form 16 or last 06 months’ Bank Statement.
- NOTE: In case the applicant is self-employed then the Last 3 years’ I.T.R. along with the last 06 months’ bank statement or income declaration cum affidavit on ₹50/- stamp paper duly notarized to be produced.
- 02 (Two) sureties with one passport photo of each surety, latest salary certificate or last three (03) months payslips along with last (06) months bank statement or Form 16, affidavit of surety on ₹ 50/- Stamp Paper duly notarized and ID proof of surety.
- NOTE: In case the applicant produces one surety working in the Government Department/ Corporation/ Board/Aided Institute, then 2nd Surety is not required. In case the applicant is an employee of the State/ Central Government/Government Corporation/ Board or aided Institute no surety is required.
- Bank Mandate Form.
Offline Application Process
- First, go to the Office of the Goa State Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation Limited, 2nd floor, Smruti Building, Swami Vivekanand Rd, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001.
- Asked for a hard copy of the proforma of the application form for the scheme from the Concerned Officer of the Corporation.
- In this application form, fill in all the mandatory details,
- Then paste the passport-sized photograph (signed across), and attach copies of all the required documents (self-attest if required).
- After all this, submit the duly filled and signed application form along with the documents to the Concerned Officer.
- The loan application shall only be accepted after proper scrutiny.
- Don’t forget to receive the receipt/acknowledgment of the successful submission of the application from the Concerned Officer.
Post Application Processes
- The Corporation’s officer will compile a list of eligible candidates and conduct physical verification/inspection.
- The application form, documentation, and inspection report will be sent to the sanctioning authority for review and approval.
How to Check Application Status?
The District Social Welfare Officer (DSWO) can be contacted about the scheme’s application status.
Other Important Posts on Our Site
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: Application Status, Subsidy Status
- [PMAY] Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana List 2023 | पीएमएवाई सूची, pmaymis.gov.in
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin 2023: pmayg.nic.in, Gramin List |आवास योजना ग्रामीण में अपना नाम देखे, State Wise
- प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना 2023: PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Apply
The moratorium period, which lasts three months, acts as a grace period before loan payments begin. The loan will accumulate interest during this time, but no punitive interest will be assessed. This time period allows borrowers to make financial adjustments before starting their regular equated monthly installments (EMIs).
Yes, you have the option of repaying the loan immediately upon the release of the first installment, even before the moratorium period expires. This can help you save money on interest and decrease the term of your loan.
In the event of a late payment, a 2% interest rate will be levied on the overdue installment amount. It is important to adhere to the repayment plan in order to prevent incurring additional charges as a result of default.
If the loan is not returned in accordance with the repayment schedule, the Corporation shall begin collection procedures as arrears under the Goa Daman and Diu Land Revenue Code. It is critical to interact with the Corporation in the event of financial issues in order to explore potential solutions.