Assam Kalpataru Scheme | Kalpataru Scheme Application Form | Kalpataru Scheme Application Procedure | Kalpataru Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Assam government has started various schemes for the youth of the state. Assam government has started an employment generation scheme called Assam Kalpataru Scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to promote youth to generate self-employment. Today, through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Assam Kalpataru Scheme, Types of scholarships, benefits, eligibility criteria, and application procedure for the scheme, etc. To get all types related to Kalpataru Yojana Stayed with us till the end.
Assam Kalpataru Scheme
Assam Kalpataru Yojana is started by the government of Assam. It is an employment generation scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide monthly financial assistance for self-employment in agriculture, industry, and service sectors to encourage self-employment opportunities. Financial assistance will be provided to the educated unemployed youth for starting their own enterprises.
|Assam Kalpataru Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Assam Kalpataru Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiary||Youth Of Assam|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For starting their own enterprises|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Assam Kalpataru Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to generate employment by empowering people with their technical skills, entrepreneurial abilities. Under this scheme, the Assam government provides concessional financial assistance to the young educated citizens of the state and motivates them to hone their skills.
To apply for Kalpataru Yojana Assam, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a resident of Assam.
- To apply for this scheme applicant’s age should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
- Applicant must be a job-seeker.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- The applicant should be a graduate.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less than Rs 3 lakhs.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank’s records.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Kalpataru Yojana Assam:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- family income certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Higher Secondary mark sheet and Degree certificate.
- Other educational documents like Inter/ITI/Diploma, etc. (if any)
- Applicant photograph.
- Signature Photographs of the applicant.
Assistance Amount Under This Scheme
|Components||Assistance Amount||Beneficiary Contribution||Target Area|
|Kalpataru Component I||Rs. 7,000||_||Small enterprises like poultry, rickshaw, paan shop, tailoring, silkworm rearing, saloon, etc.|
|Kalpataru Component II||Rs 7000 to Rs 40,000||20% (or less if the bank loan is more)||The scheme was usually implemented as per norms by Assam Khadi Village Industries Board and Rural Employment Guarantee Program or any other P&D department.|
|Kalpataru Component III||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 75,000||20% (or less if the bank loan is more)||All types of micro-enterprises are usually financed and supported by the Department of Industry and Commerce.|
Application Procedure of Kalpataru Scheme
To apply for the Kalpataru Yojana Assam you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the Employment Office, to register for the employment generating scheme.
- Then take the application form from the office or you can download the application form from the given link below:
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Then fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully such as:
- PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant details.
- Phone/Mobile number.
- E-mail address.
- Name of the activity.
- Brief description of the activity.
- Banking and existing credit details.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective concerned office.
- On submission, enclose the specified KYC proof along with the plan application form.
- Then, the application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officer, if the applications are not completed then the provisions are returned to fulfill all the conditions.
- Then, an acknowledgment slip will be provided to the applicant for further reference.
- The amount will be deposited in the applicant’s bank account every month.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the Assam Kalpataru Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.