Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme | Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Eligibility | Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Apply Online | Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme PDF
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme: To uplift and empower deserving students, enabling them to reach their full potential government of Tamil nadu has started this scheme. It was launched during the inauguration of the Indian Institute of Technology’s (IIT-Madras) outreach program. Today in this article, we will provide completed details about the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme, so read the article till the end.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
Thiranari Theravu Thittam Scheme is a remarkable initiative started by the Government Of Tamil Nadu that aims to assist government school students, especially those coming from rural areas. It is Administered by the IIT-Madras, under this program, comprehensive support to 1 lakh students annually is provided to students who have a keen interest in electronics.
Under this scheme, both lectures and practical training will be provided to students from classes 9 to 12, who study in rural government schools. A monthly stipend of ₹1,000 will be also provided until they complete the 12th. Additionally, students selected by this program will receive a stipend of ₹12,000 per year, which will assist them in their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
|About||Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme|
|Started By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Chief Minister M.K. Stalin|
|Beneficiary||Students of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefit||To offer financial assistance for education|
|Monthly Stipend||1000/- Rupees Per Month|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Not Announced|
|TN Govt Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
- To encourage and help students to pursue higher education.
- To eliminate disparities between students in government and private institutions by providing financial assistance to those wishing to pursue further education.
- To provide financial assistance so that the students can study without any financial problems.
Benefits Of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
- Under this scheme, 1,000 students from government schools will be selected, giving them a golden opportunity to pursue education in renowned institutes like IIT Madras.
- Financial support will be provided to ensure students can pursue higher education without financial constraints.
- The scheme encourages female students to pursue higher education in Electronics while promoting gender equality.
- The applicant should be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Students from remote government schools are given preference.
- Students should have an interest in fields related to semiconductor technologies and electronics.
- Even 10th-grade students are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Age Certificate
- Bank Details
- Passport size Photo
Application Process Of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023?
As it is the new scheme launched by the government of Tamil Nadu, the official website for the Thiranari Thervu Scheme has not been launched. However, the government is expected to provide updates soon. To stay informed about the application process, keep an eye on official government announcements or you can check our website.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Government.