Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme | Pragyan Bharati scheme | Assam Pragya Bharati Scooty Scheme Application Form | Pragyan Bharati Scooty Assam Scheme Registration | Assam Scooty Scheme Apply Online
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme:- The Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme has been launched by the Government of Assam for the students of the state. Students who score high in the exam will be given the benefit of this scheme. Through this article, we are providing you with information about the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the Pragyan Bharati scheme.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022
Through this scheme, the government will provide Scooty to the women of the state who have passed 12th standard first-class run by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. In the year 2020, 22,000 girls have passed 12th standard with first-class marks, all of which have been allotted Scooty by the government. Through this scheme, the government wants to promote women’s education in the state. The main objective of the government to start this scheme is to encourage women in the state toward education and provide them with appropriate resources.
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme highlights|
|Article||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Objective||Encourage girl education|
|Beneficiary||Government school students of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Following are the benefits provided by the government through the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana.
Under this scheme, the government will provide free admission to girls at Scooty and postgraduate level. These admissions will also be provided for courses such as medical, engineering, and polytechnics. And the government will also provide a lump sum education loan amount of Rs 50,000 for this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide an incentive amount of 1500 to 2000 rupees for the students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only a permanent resident of the state of Assam is eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant should have passed the first class in the class 12 examination.
- Girls studying in government schools can apply.
Documents Required For Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you will have to attach the following required documents along with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- 12th class certificate
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana Application Process
To apply for Assam Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Assam Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the choice of Scooty option.
- Now you have to log in via your credentials.
- After this, you will also have to enter your roll number, and registration, and contact details.
- Then choose your option.
- Fill the application form and upload all related documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Next, download the application form.
Benefits of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Following are the benefits of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme:-
- Under this scheme, the government will provide free Scooty to all the beneficiaries.
- The scheme also provides an option to the beneficiaries to choose the type of Scooty provided by the government. Under this, you can choose between two variants petrol or electrical.
- To apply for Electric Scooty, the beneficiary has to submit his request at sebaonline.org.
- Beneficiaries of this scheme will be able to travel by any means
- As per the budget, education loans from 50k to 55k will also be provided to the candidate under this scheme by the Assam government.
- Uniform, the study material is also provided to the beneficiary under this scheme.
- The government provides free admission for all students from class 12th to the postgraduate level.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you