Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Assam 2023 online apply | how to apply for pragyan bharati scheme | pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org Login | pragyan bharati scooty assam scheme | pragyan bharati scheme update
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme has been launched by the Government of Assam for the students of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the girl students who have secured high marks in the higher secondary examination conducted by AHSEC.
The main objective of this scheme is to motivate the girls of the state to get higher education qualification. So that he can continue his further studies for higher education.
Under this scheme, the Higher Education Department distributes scooters to the girl child in the state. Through this article, we are providing you with information about the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
Through this scheme, the government will provide Scooty to the women of the state who have passed 12th standard first-class run by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. In the year 2020, 22,000 girls have passed 12th standard with first-class marks, all of which have been allotted Scooty by the government. Through this scheme, the government wants to promote women’s education in the state. The main objective of the government to start this scheme is to encourage women in the state toward education and provide them with appropriate resources.
|Article||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Objective||Encourage girl education|
|Beneficiary||Government school students of Assam|
Objective of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
The main objective of starting this Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme 2023 is to provide proper resources to all the girl students studying in the state of Assam. This scheme will encourage girls to pursue higher education and become independent on their own. The number of benefits available under the scheme will encourage the students. Each student will get a scooter which will be used for their travel.
Benefits Of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Following are the benefits provided by the government through the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide free admission to girls at Scooty and postgraduate levels.
- These admissions will also be provided for courses such as medical, engineering, and polytechnics.
- government will also provide a lump sum education loan amount of Rs 50,000 for this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide an incentive amount of 1500 to 2000 rupees for the students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
Click Here :- Assam swanirbhar nari atmanirbhar scheme
In my endeavour to implement each of my budgetary announcements, today I have proudly announced that 22000 girls students who secured 1st division in the higher secondary examination will get one Scooty before 15th October. Beneficiaries can opt either electrical or petrol. pic.twitter.com/2oHRLs3naT— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 18, 2020
Eligibility Criteria For Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only a permanent resident of the state of Assam is eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant should have passed the first class in the class 12 examination.
- Girls studying in government schools can apply.
Documents Required For Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme, you will have to attach the following required documents along with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Passport-Size Photographs
Guidelines For Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
- This scheme is only for those girl students who score at least 1st division in class 12th.
- According to the guidelines of this scheme, the candidate will not be able to sell his scooter for at least three years.
- The price of each scooter is between 50 thousand to 55 thousand.
- The candidate must take a printout of the submitted application form.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana Application Process
To apply for Assam Pragati Bharti Scooty Scheme, you have to complete the following process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Assam Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the choice of Scooty option.
- Now you have to log in via your credentials.
- After this, you will also have to enter your roll number, and registration, and contact details.
- Then choose your option.
- Fill the application form and upload all related documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Next, download the application form.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme FAQ
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme was launched by?
The Pragyan Bharti Scheme is launched by the Assam State Government.
What is the main objective of Assam Scooty Scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker students in the state. and to promote higher education in the state.
Which type of scooty will be distributed under Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme, the government will distribute two variants of Scooty which are petrol variant and electric variant.+
What is Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Under this scheme, the government provides benefits to all the students of the state who have scored 60% or more marks in the HS exam of AHSEC.
5 thoughts on “Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Assam 2023, Important Highlights”
Sir, please let us know the process to get the scooty in assam.
How to apply Scooty online in assam and Register
When can we apply for scooty
Sir how can we apply to get this opportunity..
Please provide link to apply for scooty online