Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme | Scheme Registration 2021 | Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme benefits
The scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Assam. India is a place where women are considered a form of Goddesses. Nowadays women are also in every field whether it’s defense, medical, teaching, technical, etc. They are doing great jobs in their respective professions. But in some backward areas, there are still some women who are economically weak and deprived. So keeping this in mind government of Assam has launched a new scheme named as Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme for such women.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss every required detail like eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, benefits, objectives, important highlights with you people. If you want to know more about this scheme stay connected with us.
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
Under this scheme, women who are economically weak and deprived are benefited. In this scheme, around 4 lakh families will get benefits. The government has targeted to create more than 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community properties under this scheme.
Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme got implemented under Mahatma Gandhi’s national rural employment generation act. Under this scheme, specific plans like; the Rural Livelihoods Mission of the Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment, and Forests, Hand Loom and Clothing, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine are also included.
|Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme|
|About||Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana Assam|
|Launched by||CM Sarbanand Sonowal|
|Benefit||Women of the state will get employment, they’ll become self-dependent|
|Beneficiaries||Deprived women of the state|
Assam Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme Objectives
Objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main aim is to provide employment to deprived women of the state. Through this, they can move one step towards self-employment and will also not depend on anyone else. At least there will be some source of income.
- The aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the best performing panchayat. Awards to first 3 best performing panchayats to the tune of Rs. 3 lakh, 2 lakh, and 1 lakh each.
- Many women under this scheme will be able to shape their future like the other many women personalities like Sati Joymati, Sari Sadhana, Kanaklata Baruah, Magri Orang, Indira Miri.
Assam Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Women will get employment under this scheme, through employment their confidence level will also boost up.
- There will be a source of income, women of the state will become strong and self-dependent and can walk with their heads high.
- Around 4 lakh families will get benefits.
- The government has targeted to create more than 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community properties under this scheme.
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana Implementation
The Chief Minister of the Assam state will be pointing to PRI representatives to ensure that there is a proper flow of information in the Swanirbhar Nari scheme. The Chief Minister has said that the PRI representatives will be giving full cooperation to the women of the self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the scheme can flow very easily. The representatives are requested to perform their duties with strict honesty and sincerity. It is also said that the government will be taking strike actions against the people who are involved in corruption practices, negligence, or any other things while undertaking the scheme.
The application process for the scheme is as follows:-
- The government has not launched any official website or any other application form. Whenever the new updates will appear we’ll let you know through our website so stay connected with our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you