Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme | Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Apply Online | Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme is a flagship program under which an unemployment allowance of Rs 1,500 is given to unemployed youth who have completed diplomas and Rs 3,000 to graduate youth. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
On March 20, 2023, during the election in the Belagavi Congress MP Rahul Gandi announced the Yuva Nidhi Scheme. Under this scheme, a monthly allowance of Rs 1500 to 3000 will be provided to the educated unemployed youth of the state. This is one of the promises that Congress made during their rally. The monthly allowance will be provided for 2 years.
This is a new scheme, it is not implemented yet but by the implementation of this scheme, the unemployed youth will be able to maintain a minimum standard of living while they search for employment. It helps to fulfill essential requirements and provides a sense of security during a challenging phase.
|About||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Announced by||Congress Party|
|Announced On||16 January 2023|
|Beneficiary||Educated Unemployed Youth of the Karnataka state|
|Objective||To Provide Monthly Allowance To Unemployed Youth|
|Benefit||Monthly Allowac=ance Of Rs 1500-Rs3000|
|Official Website||Not Started Yet|
|Karnataka Women & Children Welfare Department Offical Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The objective of the Karnataka Unemployed Allowance scheme are:
- To provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth for a minimum standard of living and to meet their basic needs during their job search.
- To reduce the risk of individuals falling into poverty due to unemployment.
- To help them financially so they can focus on getting jobs without any problems.
Benefits Of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Under Yuva Nidhi Scheme, a monthly allowance will be provided to the educated unemployed youth who are searching for jobs.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant should have at least a diploma degree.
- By providing a safety net and averting a severe reduction in their level of life, the likelihood of persons slipping into poverty due to unemployment is reduced.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Assistance Amount
|Diploma Holder||Rs 1500|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Applicant should be Unemployed.
- Applicant should be a Graduate or Diploma Holder.
- Applicant should be registered in any District Employment Exchange of Karnataka.
Documents Required For Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Domicile of Karnataka.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate.
- Registration Number of District Employment Exchange.
- Diploma. (For Diploma Holders).
- Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Details.
How To Apply For Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online?
During the news conference following the election, Congress President declared that the Yuva Nidhi Scheme application form would be made available online in order to provide financial support to women.
The Karnataka Unemployment Allowance is a new scheme that was introduced on March 20, 2023, and the application process has not yet begun. You have to wait for a few more months. We will keep you updated as the government delivers information on the scheme. Rest assured that once the application process begins, we will notify you with all required information. Keep an eye on our website for the most recent information.
Other Karnataka Government Scheme
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Karnataka Suvidha Portal
- Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme For Farmers
- Kaushalaya Skill Training Scheme
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.