Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme | Kaushalya Karnataka Online Registration | Kaushalya Karnataka Job Search |
The Kaushalya Karnataka program is started by the government of Karnataka. Under this scheme, the state government will provide skill development to the unemployed residents of the state so that they can get employment. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Kaushalya Karnataka 2023
The government of Karnataka has started the Kaushalya Scheme for the Agricultural and non-agricultural informal laborers, school dropouts, high school, and secondary school graduates, and young homemakers (women) of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide skills and empower every section of society for better livelihood. The Government of Karnataka has set up the Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihoods Department (SDEL) to help youth acquire the necessary skills and expertise to enhance their employability.
On 15 may 2017 the Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihoods Department launched Kaushalya Karnataka Portal. The interested applicant has to register into the portal to avail of the benefits of this scheme or you can download the mobile app and apply through it. Applicants can register only after providing their Aadhaar Card Number.
|Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme
|Government Of India
|15 May 2017
|Skill Development Entrepreneurship and Livelihood, Govt Of Karnataka
|To Provide Skill Development To The Youth Of The State
|Residents Of Karnataka
Objective Of Kaushalya Karnataka
The objectives of the Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme are:
- To provide real-world skills and knowledge to the youth and unemployed residents of Karnataka.
- To provide skill development so that the unemployed can get jobs or start their own business.
- To provide access to good jobs and gainful employment.
Key Points & Benefits Of Kaushalya Karnataka
- On 15 May 2017, the government of Karnataka has started Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme.
- Agricultural and non-agricultural informal laborers, school dropouts, high school, and secondary school graduates, and young homemakers (women) are eligible for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the state government will provide real-world skills and knowledge to the beneficiaries.
- There are two sections in this scheme. Vahini 1 and 2. First for skill development and livelihood, second for employment generation.
- Before this arrangement, the state government would give the apprentice a grant of Rs 1000 to 1500.
- Karnataka predicts 500,000 new jobs with the help of Kaushalya Rajya.
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 to 35 years.
- Unemployed youth is the main priority of the scheme.
- School or college dropouts are also eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required For Kaushalya Karnataka
The following documents are needed to apply for Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme:
- Identity proof.
- Residence proof
- Confirmation certificate
- Mobile number.
How To Apply Online For Kaushalya Karnataka
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kaushalya Portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on trainee registration.
- Now an application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form like
- personal details
- Addresses details
- Educational qualifications, etc.
- Now click on get OTP.
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and after that, you have to click on submit.
- By following the above steps you can apply for Karnataka Kaushalya Scheme.
How To Apply For Kaushalya Karnataka Through Mobile App?
- First, you must download the app from the Google Play store onto your Android device.
- After installation, click on register.
- Now you have to enter personal details, aadhar card, etc.
- An aadhaar card is required during the registration process for the program.
- A message will be displayed after you have completed the process and have been successfully registered.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme