Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 | Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application Form Pdf | Free Laptop Apply Online | www.dce.kar.nic.in free laptop
From time to time the state government of Karnataka has started various schemes to encourage students and promote higher education, Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme is one of them. This scheme is started by the former CM Mr. HD Kumaraswamy. Under this scheme, free laptops will be provided to meritorious students. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Free Laptop Scheme Karnataka such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
In 2020, the former chief minister of the Karnataka government Mr. HD Kumaraswamy has started a Free laptop scheme. Under this scheme, the state government of Karnataka will provide the free laptop to meritorious students who have passed class 12 with excellent grades and enrolled in professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes. This scheme will encourage the students to pursue higher education which will increase the literacy rate of the state and they will be able to achieve their dreams.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide laptop worth of rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000. More than 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories will benefit from Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. The laptops provided under this scheme are equipped with the latest software and hardware, making them ideal for educational purposes.
|About||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Concerned Department||Department Of Collegiate Education, Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Students Of The Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide a Free Laptop|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date Of Application Submission||May 2023|
Objective Of The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme is to encourage the students of class 12 who have passed with excellent grades. Another objective is to promote digital education among students. As we know in today’s world anyone can access any kind of educational content through various platforms like google, youtube, etc. This scheme will encourage students to higher education in the field of technology.
Key Points And Benefits Of The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- The Karnataka government started Free Laptop Scheme in 2020.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide free laptops to students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes.
- More than 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories will benefit from Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
- Laptops worth around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to the students.
- This scheme will encourage meritorious students to perform well in the 12th class board examination.
List Of Courses
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
List of Colleges Participating Tn The Free Laptop Scheme
Private Aided First Grade Colleges
|Regional Office||District||Taluk||Name & Address of the College|
|BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN DIST.||Bangalore Urban||C.M.A.Abbas Khan Women’s College, Cottonpet, Bangalore – 560 002.|
|BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN DIST.||Bangalore Urban||Al-Ameen College, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 027.|
|BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN DIST.||Bangalore Urban||Acharya Patashala Arts & Science College, N.R.Colony, Bangalore – 560 019.|
|BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN DIST.||Bangalore Urban||Acharya Patashala Commerce College, N.R.Colony, Bangalore – 560 019.|
|BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN DIST.||Bangalore Urban||Acharya Patashala Evening College, N.R.Colony, Bangalore – 560 019…….MORE|
Government First-Grade Colleges
|Bangalore||Bangalore Region||Maharanis Arts, Commerce and Management College for Women, Bangalore – 560 001.||http://gfgc.kar.nic.in/macw/|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Region||Govt. Arts College, Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560 001.||http://gfgc.kar.nic.in/gac/|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Region||Govt. R.C. College of Commerce & Management, Bangalore – 560 001.||http://gfgc.kar.nic.in/rcc/|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Region||Smt. V.H.D.Central Institute of Home Science College for Women, Bangalore – 560 001.||http://gfgc.kar.nic.in/vhdhomescience/|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Region||Govt. Science College, N.T.Road, Bangalore – 560 001.||http://gfgc.kar.nic.in/gsc/……..MORE|
The eligibility criteria for Free Laptop Scheme Karnataka are as follows:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Karnataka.
- This scheme is for students who have passed class 12 with excellent grades.
- Applicants can be of any category. However, priority will be given to SC/ST/OBC category students.
- Students who are taking admission in the 1st year of an undergraduate degree in government colleges are eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply For Karnataka Free laptop Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Collegiate Education.
- On the home page, search for the Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now you have to download the Application Form from the official website or you can download it from the given link.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application such as
- Personal details.
- Residence Details.
- Education Qualification, etc.
- After filling in all the details attached to the mentioned documents and submitting them to the Karnataka educational board.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
Who are eligible for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme?
Meritorious students who have passed class 12 with excellent grades and enrolled in professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes and only first-year college students can apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
Is higher education compulsory for the candidates?
Yes, it is mandatory for the candidate to be pursuing higher education to apply under the scheme.