YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme | YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Eligibility Criteria | How To Apply For Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has started YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme. Under this scheme, the SC, ST, Bc, and minority communities will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government with providing monetary assistance to the beneficiary families at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
In this article we will provide the complete details about the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
On 1 October 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme and Shadi Tohfa Scheme. The Andhra Pradesh government has started this scheme with an objective to encourage inter-caste marriage and change the thoughts of society toward inter-caste marriage. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the wedding of girls. SC, ST, Bc, Differently Abled, and minority communities can avail of the benefits of this scheme
Under Kalyanamasthu Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to people of the SC, St, BC, differently-abled, and non-Muslim minority groups. Muslim beneficiaries will get benefits under the YSR Shaadi Tohfa.
|About||YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Started On||October 1st, 2022|
|Beneficiary||Minorities Of The State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance & Encourage Intercaste Marriage|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to promote intercaste marriage in the state and to provide financial assistance so that they can start their new life without any financial issues. By implementing, this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh wants to change the thinking and vision of the citizen toward intercaste marriage.
Financial Assistance Under YSR Kalyanamasthu
|Category||Financial Assistance under YSR Kalyanamasthu & YSR Shaadi Tohfa (in rupees)|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs 1,00,000|
|Scheduled Caste-Inter caste||Rs 1,20,000|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs 1,00,000|
|Scheduled Tribe- Inter caste||Rs 1,20,000|
|Backward Classes||Rs 50,000|
|Backward Classes- Inter caste||Rs 75,000|
|Differently Abled||Rs 1,50,000|
The eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Kalyanamasthu Scheme are as follows:
- BC/ SC/ ST/ minorities applicants (other than Muslims) Handicapped can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The age of the bride should be 18 years and the age of the groom should be 21 years at the time of marriage.
- The couple should have at least Matriculation pass certification.
- In a rural area, the monthly income of the applicant should be less than Rs 10,000, and in an urban area, the monthly income of the applicant should be less than Rs 12,000.
- The total holding of the applicant should not exceed 10 acres in dry land and 3 acres in the wetland.
- The monthly electricity consumption in their homes should not exceed 300 units.
- In the beneficiary family, there should be no income taxpayers or government employees.
- In a beneficiary family, there should not be a member who takes a pension.
- Applicant must not own any kind of four-wheeled automobile.
- Applicants can avail the befits of this scheme during their first marriage only.
- Applicants applying for the schemes should have a built-up area of not more than 1000 square feet in municipal areas.
The following documents are needed to apply for Kalyanamasthu Scheme:
- Age Proof.
- Income Certificate.
- 10th class certificate.
- Electricity bill.
- Mobile Number.
How To Apply For YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme?
This is a new scheme started by the government of Andhra Pradesh government on October 2022. The Andhra Pradesh government has not released any information about the Official Portal and how to apply for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme?
Documents required for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme?
10th class certificate.