YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Andhra Pradesh | Andhra Pradesh Sunna Vaddi Scheme Apply 2022| Andhra Pradesh Sunna Vaddi Scheme Registration
The government of Andhra Pradesh had Started a YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme to help the SHG of the people of the state. SHG is a self-help group, a self-help group is a financial intermediary committee usually consisting of 10 to 20 local women or men. So today in this article we will provide all the important details about the Andhra Pradesh Sunna Vaddi Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, application procedure, and also the selection procedure of the scheme, so be with us till the end.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh Sunna Vaddi Scheme is launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme is implemented for the welfare of SHG all over the State. The only female beneficiary will get the benefit of this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a loan to SHG of the state at a zero percent interest rate. Apart from the zero percent interest rate, Government will provide financial assistance of RS20,000 to Rs 40,000 to each SHG of the state, financial Assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
|Sunna Vaddi Scheme Highlights|
|About||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver|
|Official Site||Click Here|
YSR Sunna Vaddi Benefits
- The government provides loans at zero interest rates for women in self-help groups.
- financial Assistance of Rs20,000-Rs40,000 for each SHG.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only Female applicants can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicants must belong to the Below Poverty Line category.
- The applicant should have a credit amount of less than Rs 500000.
- Applicant should belong to the Self Help Group of Andhra Pradesh State.
- A loan that falls under the non-performing asset of the NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Documents Required
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Loan Paper
- Property paper
- Self-help group certificate.
- Bank Account details
Application Process Of YSR Sunna Vaddi
The Application Procedure of the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme is done by the YSR Navasakam Scheme. Door to door survey is conducted by Navasakam Scheme by the volunteer of the village to identify the beneficiary. After the survey, a shortlist has been prepared by YSR Navasakam authorities, and beneficiaries are selected through it.
How To Check AP Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List
- First, you have to go to the official site of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, Link is given below
- Then the home page will open, you will get Sunna Vaddi Report on the left side Click it.
- Then a list of the district will be shown below and you have to select the district
- Then click on your ULB
- After selecting Mandal Sunnavaddi Detail Report will be displayed.
Login On The Portal
To log in online on the official website, you have to log in on the following official website.
- To log in to the online portal, you must first go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code under the login section.
- Now you have to click on the option to sign in.
- Now you can log in to the portal easily
View Secretariat Staff Mapping
- You have to go to the official site of Navasakam, a link is given below.
- Then you will get secretariat staff mapping on the home page, click on it.
- Now List Of Districts will be displayed on the screen, you have to click on your district by clicking on the Total Urban No in front of the district, Or you can search your district.
- Then search Mandal or You can select Mandal
- After clicking on Mandal, Secretariat Staff Mapping details will be displayed screen
Whom To Contact
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP) for rural areas and Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA) for urban areas.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari . Thank you.