Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat | Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat Online Apply | Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana | Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Card | PMJAY-MA Card
To provide free medical treatment and benefits to the needy section of our society the central and state government has started various schemes. The state government of Gujarat has started Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana under which cashless medical facilities will be provided to citizens who are below the poverty line. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
On 4th December 2012, the chief minister of Gujarat started Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. This scheme is for those residents who come below the poverty line. Under this scheme, the state government will provide cashless medical facilities up to Rs 5 lakhs. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the annual income of beneficiary families should be less than Rs 4 Lakhs.
Under Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat, all family members can be included in one ration card to be enrolled as a family. They do not have to get the Amrutum Vatsalya card for each member of the family. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana, can visit their nearest kiosks center.
|About||Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana|
|Started By||Government OF Gujarat|
|Concerned Authority||Health And Family Welfare Department, Govt Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To Provide Cashless Treatment|
|Beneficiary||People Of Gujarat|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Assistance Amount||Up to 5 lakh|
Objective Of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat
The objectives of the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat are:
- To provide cashless treatment of up to Rs 2 lakhs to the residents of Gujarat.
- Citizens are able to get medical treatment, and people from BPL can afford the medical expenses.
Diseases Covered Under Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana
- Burns and plastic surgery
- Cardiothoracic & vascular surgery
- Neurosurgery neurology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Emergency room packages
- General medicine
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- General surgery
- Organ transplant packages
- Genitourinary surgery (renal)
- Orthopedics and polytrauma
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Knee & hip replacement
- Pediatric surgery
- Medical oncology
- Pediatric medical management
- Mental disorder packages
- Radiation oncology
- Neonatal packages
- Surgical oncology
Diseases Not Covered
- Cosmetic treatments like plastic surgery for enhancing aesthetics
- Certain non-emergency procedures might not be covered.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat
|Medical expenses||Up to Rs 5 Lakhs per annum.|
|Travel charges||Rs. 300 per hospitalization|
|Repatriation of remains||Rupee 6 per kilometer from the hospital to the place of residence.|
|Additional benefits||All benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
- Hospital registration
- Admission charges
- Food for the patient
- Post-surgery follow-up services
- Travel expenses
Features Of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is started by the government of Gujarat in 2012.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide a cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakhs to the people belongs below the poverty line.
- The beneficiary can avail of cashless Medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses.
- There is no age limit to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana.
- The beneficiary will get Amrutum Vatsalya Card, through which they can get a cashless medical facility.
- All family members must be included in one ration card to be enrolled as a family.
- The state government has introduced a kiosks center from where the interested beneficiary can apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.
The eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana online are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- This scheme is only for those residents who come below the poverty line and their name should be in the district BPL list prepared by State Government’s rural development department and Urban Development Department.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than Rs 400000.
- All Urban and rural ASHAs.
- Accredited Reporters
- Class 3 and 4 employees appointed by the state government are on a fixed salary.
- U win card holder: Unorganized workers are those who work in building and construction sites for at least 90 days.
- Senior citizens of those families whose annual income is up to Rs 6 Lakh.
Documents Required For Mukhyamntri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat
The following documents are needed to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana online:
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Residence proof.
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat?
- The government of Gujarat has introduced mobile kiosks at local levels.
- Those who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Gujarat can visit kiosks at Taluka or Civic Centers in their area.
- Then the applicant has to fill out the Amrutam card application form.
- After filling out the application form biometric information like fingerprints, iris scans, etc. Photographs of the family will also be taken.
- Then submit the application form in the Kiosks center.
- Then the verification will be done and after verification, the beneficiary will get an MA Amrutam card, a pamphlet about the scheme, and a list of impaneled hospitals
- By following the above procedure you can easily apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana.
Authorities That Are Responsible For The Verification Process
|District Level Authority||Taluka Level Authorities||Municipal Corporation Authority|
|Deputy Mamlatdar||Administrative Officers (Taluka Health Office)||All permanent employees of government offices in the area under the corporation.|
|Appointed Officer at A.T.V.T. Centers||Appointed Officer of Civic Center in Municipal Corporation Area.|
|Nagar Palika Chief Officer|
|Female Health Worker/ Multipurpose Health Worker (For Mobile Kiosk only)|
|Taluka Development Officer|
|Taluka Female Health Supervisor|
|Taluka Health Officer|
|Taluka Information, Education, and Communication Officer|
How To Renew Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Card
Mukhyamatri Amrutum Vatsalya Card is valid for 3 years, you can still get the benefits of this scheme after 3 years by renewing it. Renewing the Amrutun Vatsalya Card is very simple you can call the customer care number or you can visit the kiosk. You have to take the following documents for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya renewal process:
- Income certificate.
- Previous MA card.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Network Hospital List
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Health And Family Welfare Department, Govt Of Gujarat.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Network Hospital.
- Now you have to select Gujarat as state, district, hospital type, specialty, hospital name, and empanelment type and click on search.
- Now the hospital list will be displayed on your screen.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.