West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কর্মাই ধর্ম প্রকল্প | WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Online Registration | Karmai Dharma Scheme Registration Form | WB Karma Dharma Scheme Eligibility |
The West Bengal government has launched a new scheme to help the youth of the state by giving around 2 lakh motorbikes to the youth of the state. Under the WB Karmai Dharma Scheme, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced plans to redress people’s grievances at the block level and provide motorbikes to the youth in running small businesses.
So that they can give really good livelihood to their family members. We will share with you all the information related to this scheme through this article like eligibility criteria and step criteria and other information. Therefore, we will also write about the features and benefits of the objectives of West Bengal Karmai Dharma scheme. If you want to take advantage of this plan, then read this article till the end.
West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021
West Bengal state Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced the scheme on Monday. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched the WB Karmai Dharma Yojana keeping in mind those problems, that the youth is facing in their daily life when the employment figures are decreasing over time. The scheme was announced by addressing the grievances of the people presented at the block level. It is believed that this scheme aims to provide a healthy environment for the small businesses which the people of the region are starting because of unemployment figures.
|Details Of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme|
|Name||WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021|
|Conducted By||West Bengal Chief Minister|
|Beneficiaries||The youth of West Bengal State|
|Official site||Click Here|
Aim Of Karmai Dharma Scheme
The main aim of this scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal is to provide employment opportunities to 2 lakh unemployed people of the state sector. We are all informed by all those circumstances, which are above all of us at this time, therefore it is very difficult for the youth to start their own business or buy motorcycles to support the businesses.
It is also being said that unemployment figures in the state of West Bengal have decreased due to self-employment, which is actually happening at this time. The unemployment rate in the state has so far come down to 40%. Along with this new scheme, many other schemes have been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Mamata Banerjee to help the unemployed people of a region.
Advantages Of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
- The main benefit will be self-employment to the youth through the implementation of the WB Karmai religion started by the West Bengal government.
- Under this scheme, 2 lakh youth will be benefited from motorcycles.
- There will be boxes on the back of the bike to carry items sold.
- The youth will be able to sell sarees, or clothes, or any other article.
- The bike would be highly beneficial to deliver items.
- It is also being said that financial assistance will be provided to these beneficiaries from cooperative banks.
- The Chief Minister of West Bengal also said that he will provide a hundred percent scholarship to the meritorious students.
Eligibility Criteria For This Scheme
While applying for the West Bengal scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be as per the eligibility criteria given below: –
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Applicant must have passed his class 10th and 12th examination from a recognized board.
- Those people can apply for the scheme, who are willing to start a new business voluntarily and need some money.
While applying for the scheme, you need the following documents: –
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photographs
Application process For WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
More information about the newly launched scheme of West Bengal has not yet been submitted by the concerned officials of the Government of West Bengal. As soon as the information is available, we will tell you everything through this portal.