West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme | WB Housing Scheme Online Registration | Snehaloy Housing Scheme Application Form
Snehaloy Housing Scheme:- The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee. Under Snehaloy Housing Scheme, housing facilities will be provided to the people who are homeless or are in a Kutcha House. So here in this article, we are going to discuss all the important details like procedure, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process, and many more important details regarding Snehaloy Housing Scheme. So stay connected with us.
West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
So basically the scheme is all about proving housing facilities, shelters to homeless people. West Bengal Snehaloy scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamta Banerjee. She conducted a rally on 3rd March 2020 in which she told about this scheme. As we all know that there are many people who don’t have any place to hide their heads, no shelter, no accommodation. Due to this, they suffer from harsh weather conditions. Under this houses will be provided to all of those people. They get financial assistance of Rs 1.20 lakh.
Mamata Banerjee also added that an application for houses was submitted through the Didi Ke bolo portal which was launched a few days back by her.
|About||West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme Highlights|
|Inaugurated by||The Chief Minister of West Bengal i.e. Mamta Banerjee|
|Benefit||Housing facilities for homeless people or people having a kutcha house|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Housing Scheme
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for the scheme:-
- The applicant needs to be a resident of West Bengal.
- You must belong to the EWS category.
- However, only those applicants are eligible who have completed their registration on the Didi Ke Bolo Portal.
- Applicant either not possessing your own house or owning a kutcha house.
West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are:-
- To provide housing facilities to people who are homeless or are owing a kutcha house.
- Through this, scheme their living conditions will improve and they’ll able to protect themselves from harsh weather conditions.
- This financial assistance will directly be sent to the bank account of beneficiaries.
- The unit cost of each dwelling will be rupees 120000 in case of plain areas and rupees 130000 in case of hilly & Sundarban areas.
Documents Required For Snehaloy Housing Scheme
An applicant needs to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves in the scheme:-
- Age proof.
- Residence proof.
- Economically Weaker Section certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank details.
- Passport size photo.
- Other necessary documents.
West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme Application Process
The application process for the scheme is as follows:-
- The government has not launched any official website or any other application form. Whenever the new updates will appear we’ll let you know through our website so stay connected with our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…