West Bengal Digital Ration Card | WB Ration Card Application Form 2021
The people of the state can view the ration card list online. The Food Department of West Bengal has released the ration card list online on the official website. Citizens of the state, who have recently applied online for getting their new ration card, can check their and their family names in this ration card list. Ration Card is one of the most important documents through which we can get subsidized goods and also other benefits of certain schemes launched by the government.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything with you people like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, the application process, important highlights, new updates, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Ration card is one of the important documents for every citizen of India. A Ration card provides an identity to a person as well authorizes the holder to a ration of food, kerosene, wheat, or other goods issued by the government. Ration card is used everywhere for making documents like Domicile, Voter ID card, etc. The family gets a ration on the basis of a ration card issued to them.
As West Bengal has started a concept of digital ration through which ration cards will be made available in a digital manner. With the help of this, it will be very easy for the residents to provide the ration card at any given point in time. The digital ration card is a great step towards the process of digitalization which has been going on in India for a very long.
|West Bengal Digital Ration Card Highlights|
|About||West Bengal Digital Ration Card|
|Inaugurated by||West Bengal Public Distribution System|
|Benefit||Food items will be provided at a subsidized price|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Objectives
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide food items to residents of the state at a subsidized price.
- Apart from this West Bengal government has also decided to give ration to everyone free of cost at the time of the pandemic.
- Another main objective of launching the West Bengal digital ration card is to give rice and wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg. This scheme is beneficial for around 7 crore people of West Bengal that comprises 90% of the population of West Bengal.
Benefits availed under West Bengal Digital Ration Card are as follows:-
- Applicants get benefits from many government schemes.
- Through this students can also get a scholarship in schools or colleges.
- Also used as proof of identity.
- Apart from this, the West Bengal government has also made available ration to 50 lakh people at half of the price of the market.
Applicants need to pass the following criteria in order to enroll themselves on West Bengal Digital Ration Card:-
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the state.
- He or she must be 18 years or above.
- The applicant must not possess a ration card.
- The applicant who has applied for a temporary ration card and his or her ration card is expired then he or can apply for the new ration card under the scheme.
- Newlyweds can also apply for new ration cards under the scheme.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Voter Id
- Old ration card (as applicable)
- Age proof
- Active mobile number
The government of West Bengal has arranged coupons for those citizens of the state who don’t have digital ration cards yet. Citizens can apply for the coupon from district headquarters, BDO, SDO, or the municipality’s department concerned. People will get the ration for the 6 Months from the lockdown period at the rate of Rs. 5 per Kg. Here is the detailed information related to the commodity along with the prize:
|Wheat||Rs. 3 per Kg|
|Rice||Rs. 2 per Kg|
If you want to download the application form for registration then click on the link given below:-
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself in West Bengal Digital Ration Card:-
- Firstly download the application form PDF from the link given above.
- Take the print and fill in the form with the required details and then attach all the required documents.
- Submit it at the office of the concerned rationing officer, inspector, or Food Supply officer.
If you come across any query related to anything then contact on the following numbers:-
- Phone:- 1800 345 5505 / 1967 (TOLL FREE)
- Email:- [email protected]
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you