দুয়ারে সরকার ক্যাম্প লিস্ট 2023| wb.gov.in duare sarkar | দুয়ারে সরকার ক্যাম্প তারিখ 2023 | duare sarkar camp list 2023 west bengal | দুয়ারে সরকার | duare sarkar camp 2023
Duare Sarkar Camp List:- The government introduces a variety of programs to offer various benefits to the underprivileged sector of society. Sometimes a lack of awareness prevents eligible recipients from taking advantage of the initiatives. In addition, there are instances when it is not possible to apply online. The West Bengal government established Duare Sarkar Camps on December 1 in order to address this issue. West Bengal residents can apply for several programs run by the West Bengal government through these camps. Through this article, you will learn how to download district-specific camp lists that include the goal, rewards, features, eligibility requirements, needed documentation, application process, etc.
Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
West Bengal government hosts a Duare Sarkar Camp in every district in the state. Through this camp, eligible beneficiaries can apply for various types of programs. Duare Sarkar has so far organized camps in three segments. This year’s third camp phase will take place from August 16 through September 15, lasting a full month. At the camps, the beneficiaries must complete the form. These camps will provide benefits to over 1.6 crore individuals.
Citizens can get information about 18 different programs, including Swasthya Sathi, Khadya Sathi, caste certificates, Sikshashree, and Kanyashree, through these camps. Till now, 17107 camps from around the state have been shortlisted. Through these camps, beneficiaries can apply for these 18 programs. In the initial stage of this plan, 32830 camps had been set up. In total, 2.75 crore people visited these camps last year, and 1.77 crore people submitted applications.
|Duare Sarkar Camp List Highlights|
|Article About||Duare Sarkar Camps|
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Benefits Of Various Government Schemes|
|Number Of Schemes||18|
Update 04th April 2023
The Bengal government will begin holding Duare Sarkar camps for the sixth time on Saturday, and until April 10 applications will be accepted for various programs and modifications. Most likely service delivery will occur between April 11 and April 20. To reach the largest possible audience, the Duare Sarkar push will be carried out at booth levels with both stationary and mobile camps. Around 1 lakh camps will be set up between April 11 and April 20, and an equal number of camps will be used to host service providers. Every day, 16,000 camps will be present. The widow pension would be the main topic of discussion.
Medhashree, the Bhabisyat Credit Card, and micro-irrigation under the Bangla Krishi Sech Yojana would be the other initiatives under evaluation. Medhashree was a scholarship for OBC students that was formerly a central program, however,, the Centre eventually ended it. The Bhabisyat Credit Card would offer up to Rs 5 lakh in finance for business startups. By dialing 18003450117 or 033-2214-0512 can seek help.
The primary goal of the Duare Sarkar camp is to give recipients with benefits of several state government-launched programs. Many residents of the state are unable to apply for the various government programs because they are unaware of them or because their area does not have the necessary amenities. The West Bengal government is setting up Duare Sarkar Camps in each district of the state as a result of all those individuals. By means of these camps, the inhabitants will receive the services at their doorsteps. Now, all eligible recipients will be able to take advantage of the government’s different programs.
Benefits And Features
- West Bengal government organizes Duare Sarkar camp in each district of the state.
- Beneficiaries can apply for a variety of government-sponsored programs in West Bengal through these camps.
- The government has organized 3 phases of these camps till now.
- This year’s camp will run from August 16 to September 15 for one month.
- For any scheme, the beneficiaries can apply through these camps.
- Citizens can learn more about 18 state government programs through these camps.
- Through these camps, beneficiaries can also submit applications for the 18 schemes.
- These camps will provide benefits to almost 1.6 million West Bengal residents.
- To now, 17107 camps from around the state have been shortlisted.
- 32830 camps were organized throughout the first stage of this program.
- 2.75 million people visited these camps last year, and 1.77 million people applied.
- The West Bengal government has also created a website to provide details about Duare Sarkar camps.
Duare Sarkar Portal
The West Bengali government has established a portal for the integrated management information system and holistic camp administration that offers seamless services for citizens to access information about Duare Sarkar camps. The portal can guarantee real-time uploading, monitoring, and precise forecasting. In addition, there are now smartphone apps available, and each camp’s location has a geotag. These facilities sped up service delivery. This camp guarantees service delivery from eight government of West Bengal departments. On-site websites and several social media channels will provide updates on the whereabouts of camps. #duaresarkar has received over 190000 online mentions and has reached over 170 million people.
Duare Sarkar Camp Offers Services
Students from West Bengal’s minority communities now have access to the Aikyashree Scholarship Programme. All deserving students at the high school and college levels receive financial aid through this program. This program is available to students from kindergarten through Ph.D. level.
Through Dwarka Sarkar camps, beneficiaries can also obtain their caste certificate. To obtain a caste certificate, the beneficiaries must fill out an application and deliver all necessary paperwork to the camps.
West Bengal residents from scheduled tribes now have access to the Jai Johar program. The beneficiaries of this system receive financial incentives. One of these financial incentives is a monthly pension of Rs 1000. The recipient must present a schedule tribe category certificate and the applicant must be at least 60 years old in order to be eligible for this program’s benefits.
West Bengal’s female students now have access to the Kanyashree program. The girls participating in this program receive financial incentives for their schooling. This program is available to all female students in grades 8 through 12 who are between the ages of 13 and 18 and who are female. Through this program, the government offers 750 rupees in annual financial help. In addition, this program offers a one-time reward of Rs. 25000 to the girl when she is 18 years old.
Beneficiaries of the Khadya Sathi program can purchase rations at reduced costs. People who meet the criteria for those in economically disadvantaged groups and those living below the poverty line are eligible to benefit from this program. The beneficiaries of this program will number more than 4 crore individuals in West Bengal. Citizens can obtain 5 kg of food grains through this program for Rs 2 per kg per individual.
The West Bengali government established the Krishak Bandhu scheme in order to give farmers financial support. The amount of this financial aid will be Rs. 4000 annually. Besides that, this program also offers death benefits. The family of a farmer would receive a death benefit of Rs. 2 lakh if he or she passes away before the age of 60.
For persons with physical disabilities, the West Bengali government has developed the Manabik Scheme. All qualified beneficiaries would get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000 under this program. The beneficiary’s disability percentage must be at least 50% and their family’s income must be at or below Rs. 100,000 in order to qualify for the benefits of this program.
Rupashree was launched to offer financial support to those who are in a difficult financial situation when a family’s daughter marries. The one-time grant will be for Rs. 25000. As the West Bengal government will be offering financial support at the time of marriage, West Bengal residents will no longer be obliged to borrow money at higher rates.
For children from the scheduled caste group enrolled in grades 5 through 8, the Sikshashree Scholarship Programme offers financial aid. This program offers two different sorts of help: help in the form of maintenance grants and help in the form of book grants. This program aims to increase schedule category students’ attendance in pre-matriculation classes and decrease dropout rates, particularly among female students.
The West Bengal government offers health insurance coverage up to Rs. 500000 through the Swasthya Sathi program. This program has covered all West Bengal residents. The beneficiary must have a smart card in order to profit from this program. Beneficiaries can access cashless treatment with this Smart Card.
West Bengal residents who fall under the scheduled caste category now have access to Toposili Bandhu. The participants of the programs receive financial incentives through this scheme. One of these financial incentives is a monthly pension of Rs 600. In order to receive benefits under this program, the beneficiary must be 60 years of age or older and present a scheduled caste certificate.
Duare Sarkar Camps Phases
Since the commencement of this program on December 1st, the government has continued to host hundreds of camps to ensure that all recipients receive the advantages of various programs. Up until now, the West Bengali government has held three phases of Duare Sarkar camps. These three camps’ specifics are as follows:-
Around 25 million individuals in the state benefited from the first phase’s setup of camps across the state. From the 1st of December until the 25th of January, this camp was organized for 55 days. Under the initial phase, there were more than 25000 camps.
The second part of this program, which began on January 27 and ran until February 8, was organized to make sure that every citizen took advantage of it. These camps were created for all recipients who were unable to participate in the first round of these camps.
From August 16 until September 15, the West Bengali administration will hold Duare Sarkar camps in each district of the state. Over the course of the project, around 17107 camps would be held, benefiting roughly 1.6 crore West Bengal residents. Through these camps, beneficiaries may submit applications for one of the notified 18 West Bengal government-sponsored programs.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- State Domicile
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Passport-size photograph.
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
How to Download Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
- First, visit the Duare Sarkar Official Website.
- The home page will open.
- On the homepage, click on the district-wise camp list.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now select your district.
- After that, click on submit.
- A PDF file will appear on your screen.
- In this PDF file, you can view the camp list according to your district.
Find Your Camp
- First, visit the official website of Duare Sarkar.
- The home page will appear before you.
- On the homepage, click on Find Your Camp.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, select your district, block/local body, and GP/ward.
- As soon as you make the selection required information will be on your computer screen.
Procedure To Do D.S/P.S Login
- Go to the official website of duare Sarkar
- The home page will open before you
- Now you have to click on any one option present under the E-services section
- After that, a dialogue box will appear before you
- In this dialogue box, you have to select D.S/P.S
- After that, you have to click on proceed
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do DS/PS login
District Wise List Of Duare Sarkar Camp
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|North 24 pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|
View Contact Details
- First, visit the official website of Duare Sarkar.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Now click on the Contact Us option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- On this new page, you can view contact details
- Address- Nabanna Bhavan 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193
- Email: [email protected]
Other Welfare Schemes on Our Site
- West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023: District Wise Duare Ration Beneficiary List
- Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2023: Search WB Land Records information
- West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana 2022: wbkanyashree.gov.in Apply Online, Application Status
- West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023: Application Form, Beneficiary List