Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme | Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme apply
Hello readers, today we are providing you information related to Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme 2023. According to an ordinance passed by the Telangana government, 100% subsidized financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be provided to the minorities of the state. This financial assistance provided to the minorities of the state will be at par with the financial assistance provided to the lower classes of the state. According to the state government, this will improve the economic condition of the minority community. Stay connected with us till the end for all the detailed information related to this scheme like key highlights, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary guidelines, application process etc.
Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
As you all know that the Chief Minister of the state K.Chandrasekhar Rao has decided this scheme on 23rd July, along with the rules and instructions have been issued by the state government to provide financial assistance to the minorities. A Government Order (GO) has been issued by the Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana for this scheme. In this order of the Minority Welfare Department, it has been said that all the applications were submitted during the financial year 2022-23, but they have not yet received the benefit of this scheme. They will be given first priority for sanction of 100% direct subsidy of Rs 1 lakh in the financial year 2023-24
Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme Highlights
|Article||Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Minority communities’ of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Features & Benefits of Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
The features and benefits of Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme
- For the benefit of this scheme, the state government is trying to eliminate poverty in all sections of the society, regardless of caste or religion.
- The Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana has started providing assistance to all eligible groups.
- The commitment of the state government for the welfare and development of all minority population has been reaffirmed by the Honorable Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
- The government is striving to reduce poverty and backwardness among the minorities in the state through the implementation of several programs in areas such as employment and education.
- So that the social and economic condition of the economically backward minorities of the state can be improved.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
- Christian applicants are being encouraged to submit fresh applications for the financial assistance program of the Christian Minorities Finance Corporation in the state by the state government.
- One member of each family will get the grant of this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the individual age limit of the candidates has been fixed at 21 to 55 years as on June 2, 2023.
- Only people with an annual income of Rs 1,50,000 in rural areas can avail the benefits of this scheme. This annual income should not exceed Rs 2 lakh in urban areas.
The essential guidelines of Telangana marginalized groups (underrepresented groups, gender and sexuality minorities) Lakh Scheme.
- Under the scheme, applications were submitted through the Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) portal for 100% direct subsidy of Rs 1 lakh to as many eligible beneficiaries as possible during the financial year 2022-23. But that application is still under consideration during the current financial year 2023-24. These will be implemented by the Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation (TSMFC).
- Fresh applications are invited from Christians for selection of Christian candidates by TSMFC. they will be provided 100% direct subsidy of 1 lakh cash.
- Grant will be given to only one member of a family.
- Applicants age should be between 21 years to 55 years as on 2nd June 2023.
- For the benefit of this scheme, the annual income has been fixed at Rs 150,000 in rural areas and Rs 2 lakh in urban areas.
- Under this scheme, the District Level Monitoring Committee / District Level Screening Committee will complete the selection process, which will be headed by the District Collector.
- The District Collector is required to obtain the consent of the Minister in charge of the district on behalf of the entire district.
- TSMFC will provide the step-by-step selection list on the website. subsidy will be made available in lump sum grant amount.
- The Managing Director of Telangana State Christian (Minorities) Finance Corporation and the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation in Hyderabad will take appropriate additional action in response.
- According to the Center for Good Governance, the management and monitoring system for online beneficiaries should include all the above eligibility requirements.
Application Process for Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
The Government of Telangana has recently launched the Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for the same. As soon as any update related to this scheme is released by the government. We will inform you immediately through the article. Thank you