Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme | Vidyajyothi Scheme Registration
The scheme is been inaugurated by the government of Kerala. Basically, under this scheme, the government will help all of the differently-abled people continuing their studies. So today, in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives, the application process. If you want to know more stay connected with us.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021
So the scheme is launched by Social Justice Department. In this plan, the Kerala government will give financial help to the differently-abled people who are willing to continue their studies further. There was a survey conducted in the state according to which, there are 7,79,793 different types of disabled persons in the state, out of which 1,30,799 are under 18 years of age.
So the government will help such people financially so that they can continue their studies, purchase uniforms, and fulfill their dreams.
|Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme Highlights
|About||Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Department||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled students of the state|
|Official site||Click Here|
Vidyajyothi Scheme Objectives
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- Under this, Divyangjan concentrating in class ninth, tenth, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional courses, and Post Graduation would be given help sum.
- The main objective is to provide help to differently-abled people who are willing to continue their studies.
- The exchange of cash would be done straightforwardly into the ledger of people through DBT mode.
- According to the reports, there are 7,79,793 differently-abled people out of whom 1,30,799 people are under 18 years.
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Differently-abled people who are willing to continue their studies will get financial assistance under this scheme.
- With the help of this, they’ll become self-dependent.
- They’ll able to pursue their dreams and can empower themselves.
The following amount will be given to the beneficiaries under the scheme:-
|Course / Class||Assistance for Study materials||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Standard||Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
The applicant needs to pass the following criteria to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala state.
- An applicant must be studying in a government school.
- The applicant must be 40% or more disabled
- The applicant must belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) family.
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Disability certificate
- BPL certificate
- Bank passbook
- Duly filled application form check by the head of the institution
- Recent passport size photograph
- Government school certificate
Disabilities included under Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme
Disabilities included under Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme are as follows:-
- Low vision
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Acid attack victim
- Locomotor disability
- Leprosy cured person
- Intellectual disability
- Hearing impairment
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Speech and language disability
- Specific learning disability
- Sickle cell anemia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multiple disabilities including deafblindness
- Mental illness
If you want to download the Vidyajyothi Application Form Pdf then click on the link given below:-
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Download the application form i.e provided to you and take the printout of it.
- After this fill in all the required details and do attach the required documents.
- Then submit the application form to the concerned department.
- After all the verification assistance will be transferred to all the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer (DBT) directly to the bank account.
If you come across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
- Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
- Email Id- email@example.com
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you