Vilasroa Deshmukh Abhay Yojana 2023, Outstanding Electricity Bills: In order to recover the outstanding electricity bills and motivate people to pay bills this scheme has started. Under this scheme, consumers can get their electricity bill waived 100% or they will get various options that make it easier for them to pay the bills.
Today in this article we will provide complete details about the Abhay Yojana Maharashtra like objectives, benefits, eligibility, registration process, etc. So read the article till the end.
Vilasroa Deshmukh Abhay Yojana
The government of Maharashtra has started Vilasroa Deshmukh Abhya Yojana. The objective of this scheme is to recover the outstanding electricity bills. Consumers whose electricity connections were permanently disconnected before December 31, 2021, will receive a waiver of interest and late fees on their outstanding bills.
Under the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana, consumers can get a 100% waiver on interest and late fees by paying the principal amount. High-tension connection customers receive an extra 5% discount. Consumers also have the choice to pay 30% upfront and the rest in six instalments.
|About||Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana|
|Started By||Govt Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To Waive Late Fee Payment And Interest On Electricity Bill.|
Objectives Of Vilasroa Deshmukh Abhay Yojana
The objectives of the Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana are:
- To recover outstanding electricity bills and motivate consumers to pay their dues.
- To allow consumers to pay 30% of the electricity bill in a lump sum.
- To provide an option to pay the remaining amount in instalments.
- To promote self-dependence among the scheme’s beneficiaries.
Outstanding Electricity Bill Amount In The Circle
|Board/Mandal||Number of customers||Outstanding amount|
|Nagpur Gramin Mandal||44,997||Rs 58.24 crore|
|Nagpur city division||82.862||Rs 135.83 crore|
|Wardha division||28.137||Rs 31.90 crore|
Features & Benefits Of Vilasroa Deshmukh Abhay Yojana
- The scheme aims to recover outstanding electricity bills and motivate consumers to pay their dues.
- Consumers whose electricity connections were permanently disconnected before December 31, 2021, will receive a waiver of interest and late fees on their outstanding bills.
- Under this scheme, consumers can avail of a 100% waiver on interest and late fees by depositing the principal amount.
- Customers with high-tension connections will get an additional discount of 5% on their outstanding bills.
- Consumers will have the option to pay 30% of the principal balance upfront and the remaining amount in six instalments.
- Consumers who are facing financial challenges due to outstanding electricity bills will get benefit from the interest and late fee waivers.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s electricity connection should be permanently disconnected before 31 December 2021 due to non-payment of electricity bill.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email Id etc
How To Apply Under Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Mahavitaran.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the new user registration link.
- Now registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form such as consumer number, mobile number, email id, login, password, etc.
- After completing the form click on submit.
- Now, go back to the homepage and click on the “Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials (username and password) and click on the “Login” button.
- You will be directed to your account page, where you can view the consumer numbers associated with your account. Select the consumer number for which you wish to apply for the Yojana.
- Click on the “Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh Abhay Yojana” option.
- You will be presented with the application form for the Yojana. Complete all the required fields in this form accurately.
- Upload all the necessary documents as specified in the application form.
Once you have filled in all the details and uploaded the documents, click on the “Submit” button.
Read More Articles On Our Website
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website, Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Governments.