Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana | फ्री टॅबलेट योजना महाराष्ट्र 2023 संपूर्ण माहिती | Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra Application Form
To provide free coaching to the Other Backward Class Nomadic Castes, Vimukt Tribes, and Special Backward Class students Maharashtra Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana. Interested candidates can apply for this scheme till 31-March-2023. Selected students can get a free tablet and 6 Gb of data per day for education purposes. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research And Training Institute initiated a program called Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana. Under this scheme, free tablets with 6 GB internet per day and free coaching of JEE/MHT-CET/NEET will be provided to class 11 students of underprivileged classes. Other Backward Class Nomadic Castes, Vimukt Tribes, and Special Backward Class students in the State of Maharashtra are eligible for this scheme.
Interested students can apply for this scheme, directly through the official website of the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research And Training Institute. In this article, we have explained the step-by-step procedure on how to apply.
|Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
|Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research And Training Institute
|Other Backward Bahujan Welfare Department of Government of Maharashtra
|To Provide Free Tablet To The Students
|Students Of Maharashtra
Objective Of Maharashtra Free Tablet Scheme
The objectives of the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Scheme are:
- To provide free coaching facility of JEE/MHT-CET/NEET to 10th passed students of Maharashtra.
- To promote digital education in the state.
- Improving the standard of living of the students.
Benefits Of The Free Tablet Scheme
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide free tablets and 6 GB of internet per day to the students for online studies.
- Free online coaching of JEE/MHT-CET/NEET examination will be provided to the students.
- The objective of the scheme has been set to distribute free tablets to 30 lakh students in the state.
- Other Backward Class Nomadic Castes, Vimukt Tribes, and Special Backward Class students in the State of Maharashtra are eligible for the Maharashtra Free Tablet Scheme.
- Many students cannot afford to join education institutes for the exams like JEE/ MHT-CET /NEET so it will be a golden opportunity for the students.
- It will be a life-changing opportunity that can change the student’s life.
Eligibility Criteria For Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Only students from Maharashtra are eligible for the Maha Jyoti Free Tablet Yojana.
- Candidate must have passed class IX.
- Candidates in an urban area must have to score 70% in class 10 and students in a rural area have to score at least 60%.
- During the registration process, the candidate has to submit a copy of each of their last nine report cards, an Aadhar card certificate, and other asked documentation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student to sign up for the online MHT-CET/JEE/NEET classes.
Documents Required For Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
- Aadhar card
- 9th Class mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- 10th exam ID card
- Residential proof
- Non criminal certificate
How To Apply For Maharashtra Free Tablet Scheme 2023?
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research and Training Institute.
- On the homepage, click on Application for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the registration link.
- Now the application form will open on your screen.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on submit.
- After successful verification, the registration form will open on the screen.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the registration form, upload the asked documents, and click on submit.
- Now you have successfully applied for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.