prochesta prakalpa apply online | prochesta wb. in | prochesta prokolpo | prochesta prokolpo apply online | prochesta prokolpo online application |
Prochesta Scheme West Bengal:-
Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal state, has proposed a new plan that would help all Bengal citizens, particularly daily wage laborers who are unable to earn a living due to the lockdown for the welfare of the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declared a state of emergency across the country due to the threat of the coronavirus. In this post, we will tell you all you need to know about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme like, the application form, the registration process, and advantages, etc.
Prochesta Scheme West Bengal 2023
The West Bengal government has been providing assistance to residents of the state, such as daily wage employees. The West Bengal state chief minister has also promised a rupee 1000 compensation package for every worker. As the number of persons being infected grows, the state’s chief minister has asked residents to remain home and comply with the administration during the lockdown.
|Article About||West Bengal Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department||Labor Department, West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Daily Wages Workers|
|Benefits||1000 Rupees Incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
Prochesta Scheme Objective
The main objective of this initiative is to offer daily wages to all daily wage employees who are unable to earn their wages due to the country’s lockdown, which Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared yesterday. The scheme’s adoption would give various benefits to West Bengal State workers. The availability of financial aid is the most important factor. The personnel had to spend their lives without work since the coronavirus had put everything on lockdown. Mamta Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, has announced this initiative to assist all those in need.
Prochesta Scheme Benefits
The scheme benefits are as follows:-
- The States Emergency Relief Fund has been established to assist with the Corona pandemic.
- Unorganised sector workers would receive Rs 1,000 in financial assistance.
- The attendance of private workers will be reduced to 5 percent.
- All emergency workers will be granted special leave following their worship in this situation.
- The Chief Minister had announced that he would pay 2 rupees of rice for free at Corona Airport.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Only one person from a family is eligible.
- Applicant should not have any other source of income.
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker/earner/laborer who is the family’s sole breadwinner.
- The applicant should not get the benefit of any other state-sponsored welfare programs.
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
Prochesta Scheme Online Process
Applicants can apply for the scheme through offline and online modes. To apply for the scheme follow the steps given below:-
- First, applicants must obtain the Prochesta Scheme Application Form free of cost through:-
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Now, fill out the application form with all the required details such as:-
- Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Then, affix your recent passport-size photo.
- After this, read the declaration and sign it.
- Finally, submit the application form to the same office from where you got the form.
Approval & Benefit Transfer
- After verification, the district magistrate approves the application through the BDO in rural areas, the SDO in urban areas, and the Commissioner KMC in KMC areas.
- Approved applications are forwarded to the nodal department.
- Then nodal department transfers the amount into the account of the beneficiaries.
Prochesta Scheme Payment Procedure
- After submitting the application form the application form will go for the Preliminary inquiry and verification.
- Verification is done by the district magistrate/ Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Finally, the applications will be forwarded to the concerned banks for payment.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries would get Rs 1000/- immediately into their bank accounts. Only after confirming the application will the Nodal Department authorize the one-time ex-gratia. The nodal department would send the beneficiaries’ files straight to the banks for payment.
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App Download
- First, visit the official website of the government of West Bengal.
- Then go to “Prachesta” and click the “Download” option.
- Now, a new web page appears on your screen.
- Here, click “Download the Android app”.
- Now, Let it download and install on your mobile phone.
- Finally, open the app and register yourself with your mobile number.
Other Posts on Our Site
- West Bengal Ration Card List 2023:পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রেশন কার্ডের তালিকা, Check [email protected]
- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023: Download New District Wise Camp List, West Bengal
- West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023: Application Form, Beneficiary List
- West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme 2022:Online Registration