West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme | Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Apply Online | Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form | Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Status & Beneficiary List
Economically weaker sections have to face various problems at the time of their daughter’s marriage due to financial conditions, to help those families of the state west bengal has started Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme under which the state government provides assistance to the families for their daughter’s marriage. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its objectives, benefits, eligibility, documents required, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
In the State Budget for the financial year 2018-19 the chief minister of West Bengal has announced Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme. Rupashree Prakalpa was announced on 31 January 2018 and became effective on 01 April 2018. Under this scheme, one-time assistance of Rs. 25,000 will be provided to economically stressed families at the time of their adult daughters’ marriages. To avail the benefits of this scheme, the age of the bride and groom should be 18 years and 21 years respectively.
Any financially stressed family of the state irrespective of religion and community can get benefit from this scheme. The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account, not into the parent’s account, so it is mandatory for a beneficiary to have an active bank account.
|Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form
|Government Of West Bengal
|31st January 2018
|To Provide One Time Assistance For Girls Marriage
|Economically Weaker Section Of The State
Objectives Of The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
The objective of the Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme are:
- To provide one-time assistance for the girl’s marriage.
- To stop child marriage and help the families of economically weaker sections.
Scope of the scheme The Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Rupashree Prakashan Yojana was announced by the Government of West Bengal in January 2018 and the scheme was implemented, and started in April 2018 in all the districts of West Bengal.
- She was born in West Bengal or has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years or her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- The age of the beneficiary should be at least 18 years at the time of marriage.
- The age of the beneficiary groom should be at least 21 years.
- The proposed marriage should be her first marriage.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- No minimum educational achievement like qualification etc is necessary to get the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required For Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Identity proof Aadhar, Voter Id, etc.
- Bride and groom age proof.
- Income certificate
- Residence Proof
- Evidence of marriage
- Bank account details.
How To Apply For West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rupashree Prakalpa portal and download the application or download it from the given link. You can directly visit the following offices also.
- Office of the Block Development Officer in case the applicant resides in a rural area
- Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer in case the applicant resides in the Municipal area
- Office of the Commissioner in case the applicant resides in a Corporation area.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rupashree Prakalpa portal.
- Now click on Track Application.
- Now enter your application Id, select the year, and click on submit.
- Now the application status will be on your screen.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 033-23373846
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.