West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme | Akanksha Housing Scheme For West Bengal | WB Akanksha Housing Scheme Apply Online
The state government of West Bengal has started various housing schemes for the residents of the state where the government employees are excluded from the beneficiary list. So the state government has started WB Akanksha Housing Scheme for all serving state government employees of West Bengal. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Akanksha Housing Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme
On 28 February 2014, the state government of West Bengal started the Akanksha Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the flats to all serving state government employees. The state government will provide free land for the construction of flats to the government employees. The housing department, the government of West Bengal will build the 1 Bhk, 2Bhk, and 3Bhk flats on that land.
13 towers will be built (7 nos. of G+10 Towers for Elegant, Premium, and Classic categories and 6 nos. of Straight 4 towers for Economy and Standard categories) containing of 576 flats and 236 covered Car parking spaces and 35 open Car parking spaces ( only for Elegant, Premium and Classic categories).
|WB Akanksha Housing Scheme Highlights|
|About||Akanksha Housing Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Started On||28 February 2014|
|Concerned Department||Housing Department, Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of The West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide Flats.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Akanksha Housing Scheme
The main objective of the WB Akansha Housing Scheme is to provide flats to all serving state government employees of West Bengal. There are many government employees who dream of buying a house one day but due to financial problems, they could not buy their house.
The eligibility criteria for WB Akansha Housing Scheme are as follow:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- All serving State Govt. Employees are eligible for Akanksha Awas Yojana.
- The applicant should not own a house.
- All India Service Officers.
- Employees of local bodies like Panchayet, Municipalities, Corporations, etc.
- Teaching/non-teaching staff of non-Govt. School & Colleges/Universities etc. even if those Institutions are aided or sponsored by state Govt.
- Employees of various companies/undertakings like WBPDCL, WBSEDCL, CSTC, CTC, SBSTC, NBSTC, WBTEDCL, WBHIDCO, KMDA, KIT, KMWSA and etc.) Retired but reemployed Govt. employees) Judicial Service Officers of West Bengal.
The following documents are needed to apply for WB Akanksha Housing Scheme:
- Voter Identity Card.
- Demand draft.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of residence.
- Income Proof.
|Category||Eligible Grade-pay||Area in Sq.ft||Rate per sq ft||Total Price|
|Elegant||Rs.8900 & above||1434 (3BHK)||Rs. 3100 per Sq. ft.||Rs 44,45,400|
|Premium||Between Rs.7601 to Rs.8899||1273 (3BHK)||Rs. 3100 per Sq. ft.||Rs 39,46,300|
|Classic||Between Rs.4801 to 7600||924 (2BHK)||Rs. 3100 per Sq. ft.||Rs 28,64,400|
|Economy||Between Rs.2901 to 4800||710 (2BHK)||Rs. 2200 per Sq. ft.||Rs 15,62,000|
|Standard||Rs.2900||464 (1BHK)||Rs. 2200 per Sq. ft.||Rs 10,20,800|
Payment schedule for elegant, premium, and classic flats
|Installment Number||Amount Payable||Time of payment|
|Application money||Rs 25000 of the total cost.||While submitting the application.|
|Allotment Money||40% of the tentative total value including the application amount.||Within 45 days of allotment order.|
|1st Installment||30% of the tentative total value.||Within 30 days from the completion of the 6th-floor slab.|
|2nd Installment||20% of the tentative total value.||Within 30 days from the completion of the 9th-floor slab.|
|3rd Installment||10% of the tentative total value.||Within 30 days of completion of the entire building.|
|4th Installment||Final balance.||Before taking possession.|
Payment schedule for the economy and standard flats
|Installment Number||Amount Payable||Time of payment|
|Application money||25000 of the total price||While submitting the application.|
|Allotment Money||20% of the tentative total value including the application amount.||Within 30 days of allotment order.|
|Final Allotment||Final balance.||Before taking possession.|
REJECTION OF APPLICATION AND PROVISION FOR REFUND
- If the concerned authority finds any false documents and information with respect to to salary is furnished then the application will be rejected and no refund of application money shall be allowed in such cases.
- If the applicant fails to accept the offer or rejects it within thirty days of communication through the final allotment letter, the application money will be forfeited.
- The applicant has to deposit the amount/balance value / other fees demanded against the allotted flat within the time limit specified in the normal terms and conditions or in the form of an allotment letter.
- If the applicant fails to deposit any installment or other fee against the allotted flat, interest at the rate of 12% p.a. will be levied on the delayed payment amount, provided permission is sought, and such delay is permitted by the Department.
- If the allottee returns the allotment after paying the amount demanded any installment/other charges, the amount paid by the allottee shall be refunded after a deduction of 15% of the said amount paid without any interest.
- All the refunds will be made through the applicant’s bank account as mentioned by the applicant in the application form.
How To Apply For
Follow the steps given below to apply for WB Akanksha Housing Scheme:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Akanksha Housing Scheme.
- Now read all the team and conditions of this scheme and tick mark each point of the scheme.
- After selecting all the terms and conditions you have to click on Apply Now.
- Now an application form will open on your screen.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Now upload the scanned copy of the documents and click on Submit.
- You have to deposit an amount of Rs. 25,000 as “Application fees” in any branch of Bank of Baroda by generating challan through the online system.
- By depositing the fees you will successfully apply for the Akansha Housing Scheme.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme