mpassport seva app download | mpassport seva login | passport seva online | passport status | passport tracking | m passport seva
A valid passport is a must for anybody traveling overseas for any reason, including business, tourism, education, medical treatment, or family visits. Recent economic and globalization trends indicate that there is an increase in demand for passports and related services. The Ministry of External Affairs launched the Passport Seva Project to meet this growing demand. The MEA’s efforts to make mobile services available to the general public coincided with the conception and introduction of the mPassport app. The extensive feature set of the app is available to everyone with a smartphone. Mobile devices running iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows may use the mPassport Seva App.
The mPassport Seva, also known as the Mobile Passport Seva, was built exclusively for Indians who are only interested in passport-related information. It is a compact, user-friendly program that offers comprehensive information on things like passport prices, Centres for Passport location and contact data, general passport information, application status, etc. The Indian government and the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)’s CPV (Consular, Passport, and Visa) division are cooperating on the Passport Seva program to deliver all passport-related services in a transparent, practical, and timely way. A public-private partnership (PPP) is being used to carry out one of the NeGP’s (National e-Government Plan) largest initiatives with TCS (Tata Consultancy Services). Through 77+ Passport Offices dispersed around India, the initiative provides services to its citizens.
|Article About||mPassport Seva|
|Other Name||Mobile Passport Seva|
|Introduced By||Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To access all the passport-related services on the app|
Mobile Passport Seva Objectives
Obtaining a passport is now a lot simpler thanks to the mPassport Seva App mobile application. As a consequence of two new efforts, the software created by the Consular, Passport, and Visa (CPV) division and introduced by Sushma Swaraj, the Minister of External Affairs, on the occasion of Passport Seva Diwas, is anticipated to simplify the whole procedure. Along with speeding up the passport application procedure, the “Passport Application from Anywhere in India” and “Filling Passport Applications Forms from Mobile Phones” programs may make things easier for hundreds of Indian people who desire to have a passport for their foreign trips.
mPassport Seva’s key features are as follows:-
- Users can look for a Passport Seva Kendra or a District Passport Cell.
- It explains the many stages required to obtain a passport-related service in detail and lists the appropriate contacts in case you have any problems.
- Citizens who reside abroad will get information about overseas embassies and postings. You may also search for police stations in certain states and districts.
- Customers can estimate the needed payment depending on the service using the program’s charge calculator tool.
- The document advisor assists customers in deciding which papers to bring when they visit the passport office to apply.
- Users can check the progress of their passport applications by entering their file number and birthdate. You may follow the progress of sent passport deliveries as well.
- New passport issuance.
- Re-issuing or new passports: You can submit an application for a passport re-issue if you need a new passport for any of the mentioned conditions.
- Destroyed passport
- Modifications to current knowledge
- Loss of a passport
- Pages or sheets have been warped
- The validity of the passport has expired more than three years ago.
New Passport Apply through the mPassport Seva
- First, download the mPassport Seva app (Andriod & IOs)
- Once the app installs successfully, open the app.
- Now, click on the New User Register option.
- After that, select the Passport Office.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter all the asked details like name, email ID, date of birth, etc.
- Then, enter the unique login ID and a strong password.
- Select a security question and answer so you can retrieve the password if you forget it.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the Submit option.
- The passport office will then activate the account by sending an email to the provided email address that contains a verification link.
- After clicking the verification link, the applicant will be sent to a new page where they will be asked to confirm their login ID.
- After the account has been authenticated, the applicant must stop using the app and open it again.
- Now, click on the Existing User tab.
- A new page will open.
- On this page, enter the Login ID, password, and the captcha code.
- After logging in, click on Apply for a fresh passport.
- The application form will open.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details.
- Then, make the required payment.
- Finally, schedule an appointment to visit a passport center for document verification.
Track Application Status
- First, open the mPassport Seva app.
- Then, click on the Status Tracker.
- Now, click on the Application Status button.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, enter your registered file number and the date of birth.
- Finally, click on the Track button.
- The Application’s Status will appear on your screen.